02

I'm very happy that you guys read my book thank you so much you guys don't know how much it's make me happy I love you guys😘 and about that that friend of chaeng he's a vampire and Chaeng will do everything for him. A vampire in this story can read people mind accept for someone who wear a protection ring like Chaeng. That's all for you guys who don't understand 👌
-yasmin-

################################

Chaeyoung P.O.V

We arrived dorm at 10pm I feel very tired so I decide to clean myself and go to my dreamland when suddenly I remember that guy who bump at me. I hate him but I think he look very familiar. Those eyes feel very familiar I really want to know so I get up from my bed and open my laptop and search for the artist that perform at Mcountdown just now there not many about 6 boy group and I saw bts name so I clicked their picture and suddenly something hit me that guy he's........ Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook P.O.V

I'm back at our dorm when suddenly I remember that rosé girl who bump into me and I start to search about her group Blackpink don't underestimate me I'm a huge fan of them but not her she just I don't know she has no effect on me then I clicked her picture and I saw an article

Park Roseanne from Blackpink have such an angelic voice

Angelic voice? Let's hear them then I thought as I clicked their new mv playing with fire it was an interesting song when suddenly her part come and I saw her laying on the ground with a book I can admit that she's hot but I'm shocked to hear her voice its........angelic.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

Oh my god!!!! I'm dead how can I insult my own sunbaenin although it's his fault but he still my freaking sunbae. What will he thinks about me. I'm sure he'll think that I am such a disrespectful hoobae. Park Chaeyoung what just you got yourself into!!

I keep thinking about what to do an eventually fall asleep.

Next morning

Jennie unnie wake me up and told me to get ready. I take a shower and decide to wear

"where are we going?" I ask Jennie unnie " well girls today we have a free day since sajangnim give us the permission to rest today so let have some fun shall we? " she said excitedly and we start to cheer for the free day and decide to go to the ...

"where are we going?" I ask Jennie unnie " well girls today we have a free day since sajangnim give us the permission to rest today so let have some fun shall we? " she said excitedly and we start to cheer for the free day and decide to go to the arcade at xxxxx.

We having so much fun when suddenly I saw him........jeon jungkook.
And with that I know it's not going to be a good meeting and you know what fuck my life!

################################
Sorry for the short chapter and of course thank you for reading😘
-minie-