15

Before you guys read it I just want to say. I miss my queen 2ne1 they're such a talented people.

################################

Jungkook P.O.V

It'll so stupid right now how can I believe in that bitch. I'm sorry Chaeyoung but please don't leave me alone. .

I search for her around the hotel but I didn't saw her at all where are you park Chaeyoung? Suddenly I bump into jimin hyung. He glare at me what's wrong with him?  I thought. I decide to ask him "did you saw Chaeyoung hyung? " he clicked his tongue "now you care for her?" he ask and left me confused "what do you mean? " I ask him " jeon jungkook I believe you told her that you hate her and isn't it your wish for her to get out from your life? Then why did you search for her? You want to insult her more? Stop it jeon jungkook please I'm begging you leave her alone she's been hurting a lot?!" he said as he look at me "hyung listen to me first okay? It's Yeri she do this to us. she told me that Chaeyoung is in relationship with koo Junhoe and stupid me believe in her. I know this is my fault but can you give me a chance to prove that I love her still." I ask as I look in his eyes "fine but not today. Leave her alone today okay? " he said and pat my back. Thank you hyung I owe you. I thought as I make my way to my room thinking on how to get her heart before that hoe get her.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I wake up at 8am and decide to have a breakfast. I decide to wear this.

I walk to the hotel cafe

I walk to the hotel cafe. When I arrived there I saw bts and I decide to just ignore them cause I can't face him just yet. I look at my hand and I realize I didn't wear my protection ring. Whatever it's not like anyone will care.

I take a lot of the food cause I'm so hungry then I sit at the edge of the cafe. I wish Blackpink is hear to eat with me it's so lonely to eat alone I thought as I shove my food into my mouth.

"want me to eat with you? " wait! how? no it's not him it's must be somebody else I thought as I keep eating my food

"but it's me" the voice said and I look at bts table but he's eating. Whatever I thought as I keep eating. "hey chaeng!" I look at the voice direction and saw

Why did I feel dissapointed? I thought as I smile at him

"of course since it was him not me"

I swear stop playing in my head I thought as I rolled my eyes then I heard a laugh voice at bts table. It his laugh and everybody look at him weirdly.

"alone? " junhoe oppa ask me "yup! So can you eat with me oppa? " I ask him "of course chaeng" he said as he smile at me. We keep chatting about how ikon saw us yesterday and we laugh at their reaction. It's good to have Junhoe as my oppa and best friend cause he understand me more than anyone could. He know I'll be awkward with him today so he divide to pull a joke about yesterday. I feel so thankful at him for always there for me. I forget about that jerk for awhile thanks to Junhoe oppa though but I know deep inside of me I still want that jerk. But he's a jerk now and there's no way I'll come back to him.

We decide to have a walk before going to swimming pool with others. "I just realised we are wearing the same style and colours" he said and laugh then I feel my cheek heating. "did I make chaeng blushed? " he said and chuckle at me "stop it oppa " I said as I try to act like I'm not shy "but I like to see your cheek redden " he said as he pinch my cheek. Maybe it's time for me to move on from you jeon I thought as I look at Junhoe oppa I just realise all this time he's the one who always make me laugh he never make me cry. Should I try to love him?  I thought to myself.

"no! Please don't.Wait for me"  it's him jeon jungkook.

"are you okay chaeng? " Junhoe ask "I'm oka-" I stop on my sentence when I saw jeon jungkook looking at me with a teary eyes. "why? What are you looking at? " Junhoe said but before he can look at him I decide to pull him towards me so he can't see jungkook. "why? Are you okay? " he ask as he caressed my hair "I just need your hug " I lied to him.

"I'm sorry jungkook but I'll fulfill your wish by getting out from your life " I thought as I cry on Junhoe.

"please don't do this to me I don't care what people say Rosie but it's got to be you"

"let stop this jungkook I don't want to see you anymore please go away from me do this favour for me please" I thought.

"even if you don't want me now Rosie I promise I'll make you want me again maybe not now but I'll make it for sure" he thought and I can feel he's serious on that

"chaeng let me take you to your room okay" he said as he look at me full of concern. I'm sorry that I can't love you like you do Junhoe oppa I thought as I nodded my head.

Maybe we're not meant for each other Jung....

################################
Sorry for the late update. I'm on a vacation hehe. Sorry for the short chapter. Is it good?i hope so. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment. I love you guys 😘
-minie-