17

Before starting this chapter I want to say thank you for 1.04k readers thank you I love you guys💗💗💚💚💚

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I already make my decision. I'll go to him.

I run myself out of the pool area and meet Hoseok oppa.i decide to ask him about jungkook "oppa did you see jungkook? " I ask "no....why? " he said eyeing me Suspiciously "ah... I Just want to give him something" I lied to him "oh... I'm sorry Chaeyoung but I didn't saw him......maybe you can search him in his room it's room 406"
He said smiling at me "thank you oppa" I said making my way toward his room.

Room 406. Finally I arrived here. I ring the bell fastly. And the door open revealing someone who crashed my whole dream

 And the door open revealing someone who crashed my whole dream

.....kim yerim.

I feel my chest tighten. Did I make a wrong decision again but why everybody keep telling me he loves me. I just can't take it anymore "who's that? " I heard jungkook ask while making his way towards the door. I can't take it anymore "sorry I got the wrong room" I said as I run away from him again.

"CHAEYOUNG! "

I heard him calling me but I just run away I don't want to meet him. I don't want to hurt again. I keep running away when I feel a grip on my hand.
"please stop" jungkook said holding my hand. " let go jungkook" I said as I struggle to lose his grip on my hand. "please it's not what it's look like... Plus what are you doing here? " his word hurt me. What am I doing here?  Does he don't want me to be here? I thought as I feel my tears threaten to fall. "hey... It's not like I don't want you here but..... don't you have a boyfriend?" he ask looking at me with unreadable face. I was left dumbfounded "boyfriend? " I ask him completely confused "yeah boyfriend.. You know that Junhoe guy" he said with a duhh tone "where did you get the Idea that he's my boyfriend? " I ask while prevent myself from laughing. This is sure funny. "you know... You don't have to pretend.... I heard everything okay.... At the pool" he said looking at me with a sad eyes "okay.... But if you heard my conversation with him that's mean you must know that we're  best friends now" I said looking at him. "me? Your best friend? Sorry but I can't be your best friend " he said and all the laugh that I have been keep finally released "hey! Why are you laughing?" he said looking at me weirdly. "let me tell you this jeon jungkook the one who became a best friend with me is not you but Junhoe oppa" I said as I continue laughing "what do you mean? " he said literally confused "you heard our conversation right? " I ask him "yes but you said you like him too" he said "did you hear until the conversation end? " "no! Because it's hurting me " he said "well jeon jungkook you know what? You sure is stupid. If you want to eavesdrop you may also hear until it's end " I said as I cup his cheek "why? " he ask me "cause I reject him"

Jungkook P.O.V

"cause I reject him"

I reject him