05

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I wake up by hearing my so annoying alarm. I look at the clock and it was 6.30am why did I always wake up this early duhh. I decide to wash myself and suddenly I remember about jungkook he bite me yesterday.fuck. the mark how can I cover it ughhh. Concealer yup it can help. I apply the concealer neatly on my neck to cover the mark and I decide to cook breakfast for them.

I arranged the table for us to eat and decide to serve them a tea. After done arranging I take Jennie unnie tea and put a little blood in it. Yes she doesn't know that I know she's a vampire and I want to keep it that way because I want her to be honest with us. Then I decide to wake them up but before that I wear my protection ring to prevent anything from happen.

After done eating we get ready to perform at show champion and I decide to wear this

to cover the mark.

We arrived there and greet all the Idols that we saw when suddenly I saw bts sunbaenim and my eyes is searching for him. he look so freaking cute with that outfit

 he look so freaking cute with that outfit

What are you thinking park Chaeyoung. Are you crazy. What if he can hear you.good that I wear my ring today.

We are getting ready for our performance and I decide to go to a vending machine to buy us a drink when suddenly somebody pull me into the janitor room.

"who's that? " I ask scared "shhh it's okay don't be scared it's me jungkook" he said turning the light on "you scare the shit out of me jungkook!" I said as I playfully hit him. Then he just stay silent as if he thinking about something.

Jungkook P.O.V

Her word it's the same as rosie

Flashback

" yah Jung you scare the shit out of me! " she said as she rub her chest to calm herself "sorry Rosie, I just happy to see you " I said as I hug her again "it's okay Jung I'm fine anyway are you thirsty?" she ask him "of course I am Rosie but I can't feed myself with you I already do that so many time that I'm afraid I'll make you suffer" I said as I back away from her. It's true I'm afraid. if anything happen towards her I'll never forgive myself "it's okay Jung I'm fine now let's go to my house first so you can drink my blood without people notice okay? " she said as she hold my hand "I'm really sorry Rosie but I think not this time " I said as I let go of her hand " it's okay I promise I'll be alright " she said and look at me with a puppy eyes "fine then" I said as I don't want to dissapointed her.

When we reach her house I dragged her to her bedroom and start to dig my fang on her neck and she bite her lips to prevent her scream from coming out and then I said to her

" thank you Rosie but promise me don't leave me alone here"

"I promise"

But little did I know she broke the promise

End of flashback

"Hey are you okay? " she ask me "I'm okay just thinking" I said as I avoid her eyes "why are you avoiding my eyes" she said as she hold my face "everything's alright? " I look at her "yes everything is alright " I said as I try my best to smile at her. Park Chaeyoung who are you. Are you Rosie? Why can't I read your mind? The protection ring that's why. "hey I'm going okay since you thinking right?" but before she walk away I grab her wrist and make her face me. "y-yah jeon jungkook w-what are you doing" she said shuttering. I look into her eyes and lean my face in. " yah you cant bite me I'm wearing it" she said as she try to push my face away. "I didn't say I want to bite you" I said and kiss her deeply she was froze by my action but I still continue kissing her until she relaxed. And then I pull away to catch my breath "y-yah w-who g-give y-you a p-permision t-to k-kiss me" she said shuttering. Her cheek is red from the embarrassment and I chuckle "I don't need any permission cause you're mine " I said as I peck her lips and walk away. She's cute so cute.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

He kissed me twice. What the hell I'm so embarrassed right now how can I face him after this.

After dealing with my embarrassment I decide to go back to our dressing room and give them their drinks. "what took you so long Chaeng? " jisoo unnie ask "I go to the toilet first" I lied towards her "but-" she didn't finish her words when suddenly our manager call us to perform " yah Chaeng what happen to your lipstick? " my make up artist ask me and I just shrugged my shoulder as she fix it. I swear I'll kill you jeon jungkook.

################################

Thank you for reading I love you guys so much 😘
-minie-

Please vote for me