03

Jungkook P.O.V

We are walking at the mall when suddenly I decide to take a stroll at the other side of the mall "why kookie, can't we just walk together as a group for once? You always want to take a stroll at another place" jimin hyung said and I can tell the disappointment in his voice "sorry hyung but you now me right? " I said as I make my way "Aish that jungkook will never listen! " jimin hyung said "let him be you now jimin even how powerful you are, you still can't win over the prince right?" namjoon hyung said I just smirk and walk away. And yes I'm the prince of vampire.

Like what I said I'm taking stroll at the arcade here when suddenly I smell a very sweet scent.......blood. I follow the scent until I saw her....... Park rosé. I got confused on how when I met her for the first time there's nothing not even a scent but now the scent is so sweet and it make me craving for her. I want to bury my fang in her neck and suck her blood so bad. Ugh. Suddenly she notice me
and I can tell she's nervous maybe she already know I'm the one who she  bump into. Serve you right Park rosé.

Park Chaeyoung P.O.V

He's looking at me and I start to feel nervous. But I swear I can feel something different about him. He just like.....jung I can tell that he's a vampire too. "yes I am rosé " I'm shock how can he read my mind I already wear..... Fuck I didn't wear my ring. 'Park Chaeyoung how can you be so stupid' I thought " why? are you afraid princess ?" I glare at him and thought 'don't read my mind' he laughed "sorry it's my ability I can't do anything about that" he said in my head and smirk. "chaeng what are you looking at? " Lisa asked as she noticed I'm looking at jungk.... Wait where is he "missing me already don't worry I'll be back just wait" I swear I hate him. " nothing panpriya I'm just zoned out a little bit come on let's play! " I said in excitement and we continue playing when suddenly......"hi, girls don't know we will meet you guys here? " bangtan sunbaenim said and I saw him looking at me with a smirk. How I wish I can wipe that smirk away. "no you cant" "ugh" I groan out loud " Yah chaeng whats wrong? " Jennie unnie asked " uh?  Nothing unnie! " I said as I mentally slap myself for groan loudly just now "OK girls let's introduced our selves shall we?" jennie unnie said and we start to introduce ourselves. But I can tell they are all a vampire.

Jungkook P.O.V

I'm shocked at her ability to know that I'm a vampire but I think she won't tell others let just say she look trustworthy okay so I start to read her mind and start to tease her. And I learn something from her that she has the protection ring that's why I can't smell her scent that day. I decide to call hyung to come here since they really love Blackpink and we start to introduce ourselves and I can tell the other hyung is trying to control themselves from sucking her blood. No they can't cause she's mine......

################################

Hi there, how is it? Boring?  Sorry then I'll try to improve but if you guys wondering what is jungkook outfit it is the one that up there with tae. Thank you guys for reading love you all 😘
-minie-