08

Chaeyoung P.O.V

The next morning I feel someone is touching my neck I woke up instantly thinking it was that jerk but it just Jennie unnie "u-unnie" I said as I saw her face it look like she's very dissapointed "who did this to you chaeng ?" she ask looking at me then I remember how that jerk treat me last night "no one" I said more like whisper "it's okay if you don't want to tell me but I'll find it out eventually" she said when suddenly she bite me but I don't feel like she's sucking any of my blood instead I feel so weak. What are you doing to me Jennie Unnie? I thought then everything went pitch black

Jennie P.O.V

I have no choice but to bite her so that I can see her memories. And I saw it all she give her blood to him but then he used it for granted how could him. I can't control my anger anymore so I decide to go to bts dorm but before that I decide to write a note for Chaeyoung.

Chaeng,
    I'm sorry that I bite you I have too. I'm going to bts dorm to teach him a lesson don't worry okay I'll be back.
                                              Jennie.

Jeon jungkook just you wait.

When I arrived at their dorm the first thing I saw is yoongi oppa sleeping of course duhh Jennie what do you expect from the grandpa. Then I went to the room that have kookie🐇 written on it when suddenly someone pull me "yah how can you come in? " tae oppa ask "I'm a vampire stupid " I said as I remember the reason why I come here "I know but how-  oh right I forgot we have a power to teleport " he said smiling this guy's is so weird but also cute. Urghh whatever km Jennie you just have to teach that jerk a lesson. "but why did you came here?" he ask " to teach that jerk a lesson " I said as I point toward the sleeping jerk "what did he do? " he ask and suddenly all the bts member come well except the jerk of course. "he fucking suck Chaeyoung blood without her willing and make her cry all night thinking how stupid she is to believe in him!! " I said as my eyes turn red with an anger " did jungkook really did that? " jimin oppa ask "yes he fucking did that " I said and suddenly jimin goes toward jungkook and punch him serve that jerk " what the hell hyung?!" he shout as he look at jimin furiously " what the hell you ask?! You fucking hurt my precious Chaeyoung you stupid!! " jimin said angrily. Wait!what?! His precious Chaeyoung?! " she's not yours!!" jungkook said but I can see the sadness in his eyes it's look like he regretting something " I know she's not mine jungkook moreover I know she's yours but I care about her and you hurt her!! You know how much she crying for you at the han river last night?! You don't know!! that's why you did this stupid things!! She freaking believe in you jeon jungkook and you did this toward her?!  I can't accept it?! " jimin said and vanished. Where did he go wait he said that Chaeng is jungkook's did he mark her?  I thought but whatever I come towards jungkook and slap him hard but he just accept it like he's telling himself that he deserve it"that's for hurting my baby chaeng " I said and vanish myself to our dorm.

Suddenly I saw jimin treating her wound and she's sleeping she must be tired I'm sorry that I can't protect you chaeng. I make my way to my room.

Jungkook P.O.V

All the hyung is mad at me but I don't care the only thing I care right now is Chaeyoung. I remember how I hurt her last night I accuse her for hung out with jimin hyung when all she did is cry about me on his shoulder and I bite her without her willing. What can I do to fix everything now. Everything is ruined because of my fucking jaelousy and anger. I should have known that jimin hyung just treat her like a sister cause he know that she's mine but stupid me still accusing her when she's not even my girlfriend. Sure she's mine but I never declare our relationship toward her cause I'm afraid if she think it's too fast. And right now I want to apologizes towards her but I know Jennie noona and jimin hyung wouldn't let me. What should I do now? I miss her scratch that I fucking miss her!

I decide to take a troll to calm myself.

Chaeyoung P

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I woke up feeling nothing on my neck it's like nobody ever bite me suddenly I saw two notes

Chaeng,
    I'm sorry that I bite you I have too. I'm going to bts dorm to teach him a lesson don't worry okay I'll be back.
                                              Jennie.

She really did that for me. I love her.

Hey chaengie,
   I'll call you that from now on okay? I'm very sorry for what jungkook had done toward you last night but trust me he didn't mean it he like you no he doesn't he love you. He got jealous knowing you go to han river with me that's why he did that anger took over him. Once again I'm sorry on his behalf . And I already texted your wound hope you feel better. Bye chaengie.
                                               Your jimin,

He loves me?  No he's not if he love he wouldn't do that. But even if I try to deny it I think I'm the one who in love with him. His cute bunny smile, his dimple, his eyes, I love everything about him. The only thing is why can't he be like jimin oppa why did he need to be arrogant and possesive? You're making me confuse Jeon jungkook. I think I need sometime alone to think about what actually happen.

I decide to go to xxx coffee shop to take a fresh air and drink some coffee

I decide to sit at the end of the coffee shop so people wouldn't notice me. Suddenly someone tap my shoulder and it was..........

################################
How everyone's day?  Mine is good. Sorry for the grammar error or whatever and thank you so much for reading I love you guys😘
-minie-