09

Chaeyoung P.O.V

Koo junhoe? Oh my god I cant express my happiness when I saw him so I just hug him tightly. Want to know who he is? He is the main vocal of YG boy group which is Ikon

 Want to know who he is? He is the main vocal of YG boy group which is Ikon

they have seven member. Kim hanbin charismatic leader, bobby the swaggy rapper, Kim jinhwan the eldest, song yunhyeong the chef, Kim donghyuk The dancer, koo junhoe the main vocal,lastly Jung chanwoo the maknae.

Koo junhoe is my one and only best friend and he treat me like his own sister but to be honest I liked him. See the past tense liked I moved on because I know he won't feel the same way. That's all about him let's continue the story shall we?

"June oppa!!!!" I said as I hug him tightly. "I know it was you!! " he said as he hug me back "oppa what are you doing here? Where is the other member? Are you really alone? " I ask him nonstop "Aish this girl first I came here because I want to have a cup of coffee. Second the other member are in our dorm. Third yup I'm alone. " he said as he chuckle at me " I miss you oppa" I said "I know duhh. Who doesn't miss this beauty and sexy  face duhh. " he said as he act as he flip his hair. Here came the sassy and savage koojunhoe "stop it oppa you look like a girl" I said and I laugh " how could you!. Anyway what are you doing here? You look like you have a problem" he ask me "you really can read me oppa. " I said as I remember the reason why I go out here " of course duhh. It's koo Junhoe okay. " he said as he show me his bitchy face " fine I'll tell you " I said and tell him all of the story. " trust me girl he just jealous of you and that park jimin sunbaenim" he said "it's not like I'm his girlfriend" I said towards him " oh my god park Chaeyoung!! I don't know you're this stupid!! You said he bite you right? " he ask me "yes and what with that? " I ask as I don't understand a thing "he mark you girl!! He mark you as his so the others can't have you!! " he said as he give me his bitchy face again. " but I didn't see the mark" I said " look at your wrist " he said. Then I look at my wrist

Imagine it a little small than that

It write JK what is that mean? Jungkook? Why didn't I notice before? "how do you know so much about vampire? " I ask junhoe oppa " I have a vampire friend of course duhh! " is this mean that I'm his but he doesn't say anything all he said is just I'm his but he never show me how he really feels. Is this mean that I'll be with him forever? I don't understand. Suddenly Junhoe oppa phone ring and he answer it. " sorry chaeng I'll meet you again soon okay. Right now my so call charismatic leader is asking me to go home bye" he said as he hug me and I hug him back"bye".

I walk my way to my dorm when suddenly I feel some thing strange on my wrist it's turn into red colour what does it mean? Wait Junhoe oppa said I can comunicate with him because I'm his. Hmm let's try.

"do you hear me jungkook? "

"Chaeyoung? "

"yes it's me"

"but how? "

"just hear me okay then I'll tell you how. "

"o-okay? "

"meet me at han river now"

"okay"

Then I make my way to the han river. Although I'm still mad at him I can't stop myself from asking about this mark on my wrist.

"Chaeyoung? " he ask me "yes it's me" I said didn't even look at his face."listen I know you're mad at me but I can explain okay. I-I'm j-j"he said "you can't even say it properly. Then you said you can explain it what a bullshit " I said yes I curse him cause I'm fucking mad right now. "I'm jealous okay!! " he said " I'm freaking jealous! How can you be so close with jimin hyung when you just meet him twice. And you're mine " finnaly he brought the topic about me being his "I don't understand you what do you mean I'm yours? We never declare anything and it's not like I'm your girlfriend" I ask him calmly. " you're mine because I've mark you when I bite you for the first time. I'm afraid if I don't mark you the others will take you away from me. I don't want to lose someone like you for the second time" he said as he look at me. "what did you mean second time? " I ask him obviously very confused right now. "I lose her when we were 16. It's been four years since she left me, but I can't blame her I'm the one who hurt her that time that's why she leaves me. I betray her I told my father about her existence and my father haunting her yet I don't even help her I let her suffer. I'm a very bad friend if only I mark her that time my father will never hurt her cause she's mine but now she's nowhere how much I try to search for her I never found her until I found you Chaeyoung you're similar to her. So much. You give me your blood without even thinking about your own safety it's the same as her the both of you are fucking similar that sometimes it's makes me think that the both of you are the same person. " he said as he burried his face on his hand. His story is the same as mine Jung left me alone when the king of vampire hunt me. He doesn't even help. He left me alone. We were separated when we were both 16. I give my blood to Jung without even thinking about my own self. Is this mean. "j-jung?" I ask him as I feel the tears on my eyes. He look at me with a shock expression "h-how d-did y-you know my nickname? " he ask me shock. I can't hold it any longer I cry myself out. The person that I miss the most my bestest friend ever is here right infront of me I can't believe it. All the time that I thought he's a bad guy is all wrong he's not a bad guy he just can't fight the king cause it was his father all along and that's mean he's the prince "it's me Rosie " I said as I let all of my tears fall down "y-you're not lying right. " he ask me like a lost child. "I'm not lying it's me your Rosie" I said and he pull me into his arm. "I miss you so much" he said as he kiss my head. "I miss you too " I said as I snuggle my face into his muscular chest. Finally I found my other half and surprisingly it's Jeon jungkook.....

Suddenly I heard a click sound. I pull away from the hug and saw a fan girl taking our picture and run away. What if she post it on social media. I'm dead. " what should we do now?"I ask jungkook. "let's just go home shall we it's already 6pm " he said and I know in his voice there is worried sound but he try to hide it.  "but can I ask you about this thing? " I said to him " it's the mark that show others that you're mine it will turn colours everytime one of us feeling something like sad mad or happy " he said "sorry that I didn't tell you about it before" he said "it's okay see you soon jungkook" I said as I try to walk away when suddenly he back hug me. " I love you park chaeyoung" he said " I love you too jeon jungkook" then he pull away and ask me to go with a wide smile on his face. I love him. And I'm his.

################################

Sorry if it's get boring day by day cause I don't have any idea right now. Thank you for reading and please vote and please comment so I know what you guys think of my story. I love you guys
-minie-