28

Jennie P.O.V

As chaeng walk out from our dorm I quickly vanish my self not remembering that my members doesn't know anything about me being a vampire except chae.

As I arrive at the bts dorm I saw my baby chaeng crying asking somebody to help jungkook. I quickly dash my self beside jimin oppa and ask him to hand jungkook to me. As I hold him I saw everything that he did before he unconscious. I got so shock and immediately let him go jimin oppa was so shock by my actions. I look at him and he quickly take jungkook away from me. Chaeng come to me and hug me while crying. Chaeng if only you know he already know everything.

Before I forget I'll explain to y'all why I can see what happen to him before its because I'm one of the royal family nobody know about this except my taetae oppa.

I hug chaeng tightly reassuring that everything will be okay. I can hear she mumble something like what happen to her I just hug her more.

taehyung P.O.V

I know my Jenjen must know something that's why she let go of jungkook quickly. I need to ask her as soon as possible.

After such a long time chae finally fall asleep because of exhaustion. I place her beside her love one kookie. And call Jennie to explain everything to me.

As Jennie told me everything I was so shock that's mean he know about joonyoung but how? didn't jimin hyung already protect chae? or did he stop protecting her? I call jimin hyung and ask him about chae and he said he already promise to chae that he'll only help her until she comeback that's all. Then that do explain why jungkook can do that he's the prince of vampire after all. All we can do is just wait until the both of them awake and see their reaction that's all. I just hope everything will be fine cause I know chae is not ready to tell him about joon.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was awake because of my dream. It was Chaeyoung she come to me because she know that I faint. I look at my surroundings and saw I'm still in my room so it's just a dream huh..

As I close my eyes to fall asleep back I feel a presence beside me I look at that presence and saw my beautiful angle she's wearing exactly like what she wear in my dream so it's not a dream after all. I can't keep my feelings anymore I just hug her and snuggle my face on the crock of her neck I just hope everything will be back like before when I'm still with her. And fall back asleep.

I wake up and saw nothing beside me is all of that just a dream? I walk out from my bedroom and heard people talking.

"so chaeng you better tell us everything and about that little boy especially " I can tell that it's mansion hyung who said that.

I heard a long sigh before she start talking.

" fine oppa I'll tell you guys everything that I'm suppose to tell you guys in another two months" she sigh again before continue her words.

"you guys remember right when I saw jungkook and that girl I faint...actually it's not because of I was shock only it's because I am pregnant that time and I told Tae oppa to keep it from you guys cause I don't want him to know.... And his name is joon... Joonyoung no it's jeon joonyoung " I can tell that she don't want me to know

"but why chae he's the father you should at least tell him" I believe jin  hyung  said that

"I can't I'm afraid if he ask me to throw away the baby... Since he fall for someone else that time... I'm sorry oppa I'm just afraid of getting hurt... Please don't tell him yet I'll tell him by myself " she said crying.