24

Chaeyoung P.O.V

As I said I want to go away Tae oppa eyes went wide open. "please help me " I said still crying and without knowing I faint.

I wake up and meet a white ceiling. Where am I? "hey you awake" Tae oppa said "where are we? " "hospital you faint just now" I nod understand. Suddenly he goes near me.

"Chaeyoung ah did you know? " he ask me. I look at him confused then I realize what is he talking about and I just nodded. "that bastard I swear-" I cut him off " oppa please don't tell anybody I don't want anybody to know about me " I said with a watery eyes "but chaeng he's the father. He have his right to know" he said looking at me "what will change? If he knows then will he go back to me? I don't think so oppa. He like that girl and I can tell cause it's pretty obvious don't you think? The smile I've been logging for he give it to her not me. I don't think I want to tell him" I said as I look away from Tae oppa. He hug me and told me that he promise he won't tell anybody except Jennie unnie.

"Chaeyoung ah do you want to keep the baby? "he said to me. "yes oppa.. There's no reason for me to hate the baby" I said as I caressed my belly. "then let me tell you some tips you need to learn to drink blood just a little and eat as much as you can. That's the only way for both of you to be safe. I just nod my head I know there will be side effect since the baby is half vampire and half human but I don't care I will still cherish my baby. Bye jungkook I guess it's our last goodbyes.

Jungkook P.O.V

Shit! I feel so Numb right now. I was so shock to see her. Then I realise I love her not Emily. I want to come to her and tell her I love her but all of my members bring me out from the hotel room. They are so freaking mad at me they curse and hit me but I don't care all I care is how is she in there. Suddenly I saw Tae hyung carrying Chaeyoung. What have I done.

"I thought you will change but I guess you just the stupid and dumb jungkook " jimin hyung said with anger and go with Tae hyung.

The member let me go and went inside the hotel room with disappointment. I feel so stupid please chae don't leave me. I love you.

Since that day it was my last time seeing Chaeyoung. I try to search for her and ask Blackpink member they said they don't know where she is. I try use my power to search on her but I fail. It was like someone is protecting her from me. But who? I don't care I need to search for her.

I read the news when suddenly I saw

Blackpink main vocal park Chaeyoung is taking a rest for two years? What happen? Did she break up with bts golden maknae? Is this news even real.

Yg Entertainment have confirm the news by saying that park Chaeyoung have a family problem that can't be solved easily

Yg Entertainment have confirm the news by saying that park Chaeyoung have a family problem that can't be solved easily.she has to go back to her hometown to help her family. I'm pretty sure jungkook already know the news before us since he's the boyfriend of her.Let's just wish all the best for our main vocal chaengie and her love one jungkook.