30

Chaeyoung P.O.V

The news about our picture were all around the news. I feel sick about it already yg sajangnim told me that I have to make a press conference about this and he ask me to tell the truth about my relationship and what's more he asked jungkook to come to the press conference too. And now all I can do is pray since it's has been a week since the news and jungkook did not even contact me once. Why?

I was so stress out thinking about all of this drama that happen in my life so I decided to have a walk at han river it's the best place to relax my mind.

As I arrived there I can't help but to remember that day when joon finally have a father in his life. That day is the happiest day in my life that finally the whole family reunited. Joon has been in a very bad mood since our outing with his father last time. All he want is just jungkook but I can't give him jungkook since he keep ignoring my text and call.

That's the thing that make me fucking sad how can he told me that he love me and just go away as if I'm nothing jungkook sure doesn't change does he.

As I walk around I saw a figure leaning on the tree that figure seems very familiar but who. So I take a step closer to that person and I saw him yup it is my oppa chimchim it's been a long time since I met him Urmmm maybe not too long but still. I tap his shoulder and he seems surprised as he saw me than he quickly pull me away from that place. I was still puzzled what has just happened

"what's wrong oppa? " I ask as I saw the sweat forming on his forehead "nothing just.... Nothing" he said as he sigh heavily "urmm okay... Hi oppa" I said awkwardly since he make it awkward just now "hi.. I'm sorry Chae I really have to go " he said and vanished just like that. I can't help but to feel kinda hurt by his action but I just shrugged it off.

Since I don't have anything to do here anymore I will just go back to my house.

Jimin P.O.V

I release my breath as she go home. Fuck it's a good thing that she doesn't know anything or jungkook will be a dead meat. I thought as I go back looking at jungkook's hardwork.

Jungkook P.O.V

I look at my decoration proudly. I know I am a golden maknae but still I don't know I'm this perfect I thought as I smirk to myself she'll like it right?

"yah jeon jungkook!" jimin hyung yelled for me "what! " I said as I look at his frustrated expression "you know who came just now? " he ask "how can I know hyung I'm fucking busy don't you have an eyes" I said as I make the duhh face. He suddenly hit me "I have an eyes you idiot! And for your information chae came just now but I shoo her away as soon as possible before she kill you" he said and my face show how much shook I am

 He suddenly hit me "I have an eyes you idiot! And for your information chae came just now but I shoo her away as soon as possible before she kill you" he said and my face show how much shook I am

"what the are you serious hyung?! " I said as I processing what he said again. "yes I'm serious you idiot you better say thanks to me for saving your ass" he said as he smirking at me. And I just rolled my eyes at him.