Chapter 17: Pre Pre Party

The week went by painfully slow but at least this weekend will be interesting. I still haven't decided who I am taking to the dance. But bad weather is headed our way so they rescheduled it for two weeks from today. Luckily, tonight is Zach's party. That will certainly make tonight interesting.

Once I get home I call up my friend Grace to see if all the plans are set for tonight.

"Hey girl"
"Hey G! Everything all set for tonight?"
"Almost. 'Kimberly Flex' from Pennsylvania just needs to go buy the party goods from the store." We laugh at her fake ID. I remember when she got it. Only Grace can pull that off.
"You coming with me?" She asks.
"No I need to take care of Sadie this afternoon until my parents get home. Have fun though! Where are we meeting up later?"
"Pregame at my place at 9 and then we'll Uber to Zach's. LET's GET LIT!"
"Hell yeah! See ya girl. Oh! Don't forget Four Lokos for me!"
"Duh. Girl I gotchu"
"See ya girl"

I open the door and let Sadie outside. Then I run up to my room to figure out what to wear.

I decide on a red crop top with shoe string type stitching in front wear a huge hole runs down the middle of the top. The string is the only thing holding the shirt together in the front. Perfect. I throw the shirt and some black ripped jeans on the bed and then decide it's too quit so I pull up some music on my phone. "Slippery" by Migos comes on and I dance over to my jewelry box as I rap the song to myself. I pick out my favorite hoop earring to put in my cartilage piercing. I also decide on a choker and then decide my outfit is complete. My phone buzzes.

Zach: See ya later cutie ;)

I roll my eyes and leave him on read. I go back to partying by myself after I let Sadie in. My parents come home soon after and I wait for it to be 9. The night couldn't be going any slower.