Chapter XI: A New Friend

We get to the camp for my second time. Not really sure how many times he's been here, with the 'immortal' thing.

-Where do you want to go now?, he asked.

-Finally you ask ME what I want to check out. Can we see the Timelords?

-Okay, but it's risky because they learn how to fly time machines, which can be very dangerous.

-I don't care, let's check it out.

We get there in a few minutes, and there's a door to a room where they're flying.. A ton of different things.

-Would you like to try and fly a TARDIS?, a man in a red suit asks me.

-TARDIS?

-It's an abbreviated form of 'Time And Relative Dimensions In Space', he answers.

-Wow that's a lot of words. Oh, and sure! Might break some of them, though.

-Don't worry, it happens a lot anyways.

We enter the room, and we walk to one of the machines.

-We'll start you off with an easier model, okay?

We walk into ANOTHER room. Man, how big is this place?

-You can pick any style for your TARDIS.

I look around. As I walk, I bump into a girl around my age, knocking out a sort of weapon that she had in her hand. After saying sorry, she introduces herself.

-Sorry about that, my name is Myles. How about you?

-I'm Ashlee-Mae, but you can call me Ash. What was that thing in your hand?

-Oh, she goes to pick it up.

This is my sonic pistol.

-A pistol? How can a pistol be sonic? Wait.. Sonic?

-Yes, sonic. It can have a ton of different uses, like detecting life signs, burning things, fixing things.. Mine just shoots. Nice and simple. It can shoot anything but a Deadlock seal.

-Cool. So what are you doing in here?

-Looking for a Chameleon cloak for my TARDIS. I'm still in training. After the Time War, I really couldn't train anywhere else.

-Okay, let my help you. Since your sonic-thingy is a pistol, it could be.. A POLICE CAR!

-That could work! Thanks, Ash.

I think that I made another friend, other than Jason.