Chapter XIV: Sabotage

After school, Jason, Myles and I all go to the camp, of course having Myles "drive" us.

I get to my station, and they leave to do their training. I ask my instructor, who seems to be young, what were doing today. He answers,:

-You're gonna try something new. You're going to read another psychic's mind.

-Okay..?

I have a feeling this isn't supposed to happen yet. I get ready, and as I start, all of a sudden, I fall to the ground, unconscious.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I half-wake up, with a horrible headache. I slightly open my eyes, and notice I'm in some sort of doctor's office.

I overhear the doctor talking to Jason and Myles, who I'm very happy to hear right now.

-Okay, what I've gotten from the scan is that, since she's still new to her abilities, there was too much telepathic power in the exercise she tried.

-So, that wasn't supposed to go on?, I hear him ask.

-Nope, I hear Myles say. I knew I felt something of it, but I just didn't know it was this strong!

I struggle, but succeed, to sit up, and Jason runs over to hug me.

-What happened?

-I'm not sure, but you're not supposed to do whatever it was you did. It was probably sabotag- Collins.

What?

-What about him?

-He planned this. We have to go! We need to run, he says as he grabs my arm.

What have I done?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*JASON'S POV*

Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. He knows about her. I knew this would happen, but not now. She's not ready.

We get to my house, and she looks at me worried, and finally asks,:

-Jason, what the heck is happening?! This involves me, and I need to know. Why is Carter out to get me?

-For revenge. It's about your dad.. Are you ready for the truth?

-Of course!.. It's my DAD, and I NEED TO KNOW IF WE'RE GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!, she says furiously.

Here goes. This'll be hard to explain to her.