Chapter XXIV: Decisions

*ASH'S POV*

-What are you gonna do with all of these people, Collins?!, I say, yelling from my cell.

He appears in front of me, his face plastered with a grin,:

-Simple. I'm starting a war, and I need an army. So, with you helpless and unable of stopping me, it'll be a piece of cake.

-How are you gonna do that, exactly?

-With a deal. You turn ALL these people to my side, I'll give you more time to train, he responds. I'll give you a few minutes to think about it, he says as he disappears.

This is it, then.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*MYLES'S POV*

We arrive at the doctor's office, yet Jason hasn't said anything since he started running. We enter, and, to our surprise, it's empty.

-Why are we here? I don't know how this place has anything to do with where Ashlee-Mae might be..

-It has SO MUCH to do with where she is. How, and where, did this whole feud start? At this office.

Without saying a word, we search the main room for any clues on where they could have gone to. Jason looks on one side of the room, and I search on the other. A few minutes pass, I go behind the front desk, which seems to have been rummaged through.

As I look around, I notice a small bowl on a shelf, with 'KEYS' written on the side.

-Jason? I think I found something!, I scream, picking up the empty bowl.

-What?, he says, looking over from behind a sofa nearby.

Jason walks over, then grabs the bowl from my hand. While looking at it, he slightly smiles, reading the bold, black writing around the bowl.

-Why are you smiling? It's just a bowl, I ask, looking at him, confused.

Then, he looks at me.

-Do you know what other rooms there are in the building?

What other rooms could there be in a doctor's office? Other than the patients' rooms, supply closets, and the..

-Basement. They're probably in there!, I say, running to the door down the hall. I try to open it, and.. It's locked. Of course.

Jason walks over, kicking it open.

-Here you go, it's open now, he says with a smirk across his face.

-Shut up, let's go.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*JASON'S POV*

We start to walk down the stairs, into the dark, unlit basement. It seems to be a very long trip down, so I start a conversation, although trying not to get caught.. If they're here.

-So, If we do find her, and we will, I hope, what's the plan? Any ideas?

-You mean that you made us drive all the way from California to the CAMP, and you don't have a plan? I'd think you'd have one after driving all that way.

-Hey, don't blame me if I haven't been thinking about being prepared for this while supposedly driving to our death, I respond angrily.

All of a sudden, the lights turn on slowly, revealing cells full of the coaches and students of the camp, their families, and Ash!

-Wha-?, Myles exclaims lightly. How did he manage do do this?

There was a scream.