Chapter 52

"So, it turned out that you already knew everything. Since when, Princess?"

I smirked.

"Well, let's just say from the very start. You should became more careful with your actions. I thought you can plan so well."

Nakita kong napatiim bagang sya pero maya-maya'y bigla na lang syang ngumisi.

"Nevermind. Anyway, even if you discovered it earlier, still, you're not able to stop me."

Bigla syang humarap sa ibang tao.

"So, everyone, starting today. I'm your new king. I already own this kingdom. And I want all of you to kneel in front of me. Even the former rulers and all the captives."

At umupo sya dun sa trono.

Nagsimula namang magsiluhuran yung iba kahit nakikita kong labag sa kalooban nila ang nangyayari ngayon.

And I felt someone grabbed me after he removed the chains on my feet. Dinala nya ako sa harapan ni King, pati si Mom and Dad. Maya-maya'y inilabas na rin si Cin, Ina and Lance. I'm glad they're safe. Pinaluhod sila kapantay namin.

Akala ko tapos na, but then, they let someone out that I never expected to see here.

"Mama Suzy???" Buong gulat na tanong ko.

Humarap sya sa akin.

"P-princess." Hinang-hina nyang sabi.

"DAMN YOU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I'm about to run onto him but this man behind me stopped me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" At mas nagpumiglas pa ako.

"P-princess please, calm down."

Calm down? How can I ever do that? Hawak lahat ng walang hiyang lalaki na 'to ang mga mahal ko sa buhay. And now, I don't know what will happen to us.

Inilapit si Mama kay King. Maya-maya'y bigla nitong hiniklas ang buhok nya.

Mas lalo pa akong nagpumiglas.

"This woman? I didn't expect that reaction from you. You really treasure her. A LOT!" Nakita ko namang sobrang nasasaktan na si Mama.

Ibinuhos ko ang buong lakas ko upang makatakas sa lalaking ito and gladly I succeed. Time to punish this man.

Sa isang iglap lang ay nasa harapan na nila ako. I'm about to execute my plan but then...

BOOGSH!

I felt the crashing of my bones in my back dahil sa biglang paghampas ko sa pader sa likod ng hall. Then as I felt myself falling, I heard demonic laughters.

I raised my head to see what's happening.

Gustuhin ko mang magulat sa nakikita ko, hindi ko na magawa. It feels like I'm paralyzed. Hindi ko maramdaman ang katawan ko.

"I've been waiting for so long to do all of this." Sabi ng babaeng yun.

"Really? I thought you're smart. Well, anyway, I already predicted this, since, you really trusted me that much. You even love me more than your mother. But well, unfortunately, the feelings are not mutual. I just used you to have my revenge to this two people. Oh hi Eleina and Trentax." And she chuckled.

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa mga nakikita't naririnig ko. All this time, sya pala ang traydor. Bakit hindi ko pinagtakhan kung bakit buhay pa sya? Nakita kong hindi na sya humihinga noon. How did it all happen? She even taught me Filipino language. So that means, alam nya na makakarating ako rito. Now, I'm really doubting myself. Akala ko, malakas na ako. I thought I'm smart enough, pero bukod sa sobrang hina ko, I'm also damn stupid. Bakit hindi ko kaagad naisip ang lahat ng yun?! I'm such a fool.

"I thought we already fixed this Suzzanne." I heard Mom said.

"Fixed? Fixed what? We didn't fixed anything. I'm not willing to and I'll never let that happen. I'll never forget the fact that you get Trentax from me. You slut! It's suppose to be me. Not you! You took everything away from me. Him, this Kingdom, even the love of our parents. You're selfish! You should know that. And you really think that I'll forget about that easily. Never Eleina. Never."

And I saw her grab my Mom's hair. They're on a tender tension when I tasted the blood in my mouth.

I wanted to move and help them but I can't. Is this going to be my end?