Chapter 16

(A/N: WARNING!!!This chapter will contain rude actions and rude languages. Read at your own risk.)

~FIRST ATTACK~

  Len's POV

Days had passed since I discovered my ability. I'm 19 years old now and we're about to finish our 2nd year on college. Time really passed by so fast. Parang ang bilis nga ng panahon. I also noticed that after my birthday naging matalas ang pakiramdam ko. I can quickly sense something. Mayro'n pang iba but I can't explain it. I already fixed myself and now I'm back to usual. Nasabi na rin sa 'kin lahat ni Lance kung bakit sya nandun sa bahay that time. He's about to fetch me but that's what he saw. I'm glad that Cin and Ina are not with him. Kung ganun ang nangyari, baka mas nahirapan ako. He also told them what happened to me so I did not do explanations anymore. Really a great thanks to him.

I'm here at the school's corridor. Papunta na ako sa sunod kong klase. Wala na ring masyadong tao kasi medyo kanina pa nag bell. Wala naman daw kasi kaming prof sabi sa text ni Ina kaya hindi ako nagmamadali. But then I stopped.  May kakaiba akong nararamdaman. I roamed my eyes around.

I can sense all of them.

  Someone's POV

We're still following her and watching her every actions. We still don't know if she's the right one but based on the physical appearance, it's positive. We stiffened when she stopped walking. Did she noticed us? If that's so, we're right. She looked around then after a while she shrugged her shoulder and continued walking.

That's it?! Can't she sense us? I signalled all of them to continue following her. We're now heading to a big door with the word 'gymnasium' at the top of it. She opened it and got in. I have to do the thing that will assure everything. I ran as fast as I could and waved my sword to put a slit at the sleeve of her blouse and I succeeded. The loosen part of her sleeve fell to her arm and we saw the thing that we're looking for.

We're right. But before I could react, I felt a stinging pain on my stomach. I looked at it and I saw a sword dug into my body. I could taste the blood that flew out my mouth. I looked at the person in front of me. I saw a smirk written on her lips. I looked around and I saw all the men like me stiffened.

We're not expecting it. It should be us doing this and not her.

I glanced back at her. I saw the anger in her eyes. She twisted the blade of the sword and more blood came out of my mouth.

I fell to the ground. She forcefully took out the sword from my body.

The King had mistaken. We're all dead.

--black out--

  Len's POV

Nakita kong nalagutan na ng hininga yung lalaki. He just evaporated like a gas. My guess is right. Tama ang mga nararamdaman ko. They're not ordinary people.

They're demons!

All of my memories came back and I can feel my overflowing anger right now.

I looked around. I'm just wearing a straight face. I felt how the color of my eyes change.

How did these creatures found me?!

I motioned my hand closing the door of the gym and locked it,even though I'm at the middle of the room.

You'll all die!

I gritted my teeth and let out a smirk.

And all of a sudden, some of them are attacking me.

I kicked. I punched. But this time, I'm feeling the overflowing strength throughout my body. Every crack of a bone is equal to a lose life and after, they'll just dissolve like they never existed before.

Lots of them already disappeared and now I'm up to the last batch. They made a circle and I'm at their middle. I smirked again. Are they kidding me?

They put their swords at the side of their heads. I knew they're gonna throw those at me.

They're oblivious of their acts. They're all obvious and easy to read.

Then in a snap...

SWOOSH

I'm right.

I motioned my hand again stopping those. I saw all of them stiffened. I move those in the middle of their heads. Then I moved it at the right swiftly and I just saw their heads fell to the ground.

I forgot to tell, I left one alive. He's now covered with a lot of blood.

"You."

I smirked.

"Why are you all here?"

I saw how his adam's apple went up and down. He's nervous.

"W-we're commanded to k-kill you."

I laughed.

"Kill me? You think you can do that?"

"H-he told us that you're just an i-innocent girl."

I let go of the sword and quickly hold him at the neck.

"And who is that degrader!?"

I knew that he's now finding it hard to breath but I don't care.

"K-king."

I burst out of anger. I'm about to ask him again but he's already out of breath.

Poor Guy.

He fell to the floor and started to dissolve. But then, I realized something.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

--black out--

  Someone's POV

I saw her fell to the ground. How in the hell did they found her?! And why did they made an attack?! The heck!!! I shouldn't let this happen. I carried her out of that room. I thought there's someone who's guarding her! Where the hell is that guardian now?! I'm so pissed off. How did all of these happened?!