Do I love you?

Natasha, despite being drunk, really never knew if she was in love with Yael. She knew she had feelings for her, but in love with her? That was a different story. Taylor had grown impatient, though, waiting for a reply.
"Earth to Lyonne." She spoke groggily, as if she was about to pass out.
"I'm not answering that. I'm..gonna get some sleep." Natasha stood slowly and grabbed her pillow, leaving the room.
"Free bed!" Laura pounced onto Natasha's bed followed by a giggling Taylor. Yael hadn't drank much, so she was much further than drunk than the rest of them. She turned out the light and tucked her two drunk friends in bed, leaving the room to search for Natasha. She searched the whole house it seemed, calling her name the whole time. When she had given up she texted her.
Where are you?
I'm not telling you.
Please? :(
                                         No.
Do I have to beg?
Balcony.
Yael shook her head and made her way up to the balcony where she found a weeping Natasha sat in the corner holding her pillow. Yael almost started to cry herself, she'd only seen Natasha cry a few times and it never got any easier. She sat next to her friend and began to rub her back gently.
"Do you want to talk about anything?" Yael asked sweetly.
"No...I can't." Natasha's voice was muffled by her pillow and she wasn't raising her head. "I..I want Laura."
"Laura and Taylor are passed out drunk in your bed. I'm sorry honey.." She looked over at the moon for a moment, then down at Natasha, who had finally brought her head up a bit. Her brown eyes shined so brightly that Yael nearly got lost in them again. She snapped back to reality when she noticed Natasha staring back.
"Can I just jump off?" Those words cut Yael like a knife, she clung tighter to her than she ever had before.
"No, don't you fucking leave me." The other girl jumped at the sudden contact and slowly returned the embrace.
"I'm sorry.."
"You have nothing to apologize for, I've had those thoughts because of him.." Yael trailed off, trying not to cry. She couldn't imagine the idea of losing Natasha, her whole world would fall apart. "But...are you in love with me?" Yael pulled away slightly, looking right at the strawberry blonde. Natasha however wouldn't look her way.
"No. I love you as my best friend, but...I'm not in love with you." That hurt Yael deeply, but why did it? She had somehow expected her to say yes, no, she wanted her to say yes. But she wasn't admitting that to herself.
"Why, are you like in love with me or something?" Natasha asked half joking.
"No...no, you're right, we're like sisters, right?" Natasha nodded, still not looking at her friend. She should've just admitted her feelings, but she knew she couldn't. She'd held them inside since the day they met, and she wasn't about to lose the fragile brunette. Not now, not ever. Suddenly, she had an idea. Natasha stood up and walked over to her small Bluetooth speaker she kept out on the balcony. She often went up here when she wanted to be alone and had a special playlist for it. Yael looked at her confused, but before she could ask, "Light me up by Ingrid Michaelson" began playing. Tash held out her hand.
"Dance with me." Yael took her friend's hand and stared into her eyes, this felt...magical to her. Natasha wrapped her arms around Yael's waist and pulled her closer, as the brunette wrapped her own arms around Natasha's neck. They began to sway back and fourth to the music, not breaking eye contact for even a second. As if it was an instinct, Natasha leaned forward to rest her forehead against Yael's. Since Yael was quite a bit shorter, she had to raise her head slightly. It was as if the entire world disappeared, and they were the only two people in existence. The universe seemed to be floating around their heads and neither of them wanted to lose this moment. They wished they could stay like this forever, though neither would admit it. Natasha gave her signature smirk and spun Yael around, she squeaked and laughed a little at the surprise.
"Smooth." She giggled.
"As butter right baby?" Natasha laughed along with her.
"Should this be our song now?" Yael raised an eyebrow and Natasha couldn't help but smile at the glint in Yael's eyes.
"It should kid. Would you like that?" Yael nodded happily. "Alright, it is then." When the song ended, they sat in silence for a moment, just looking at eachother. Tash wanted nothing more than to kiss her right now, under the moonlight and tell her she loved her. "Hey, we got one more day before court. You wanna plan out what you're gonna say tomorrow?"
"Yes. But I'm very tired, can we go to sleep?"
"We can, c'mon." Natasha grabbed her hand and lead her to the guest bedroom Yael had slept in the previous night and laid down with her. The shorter girl pulled the comforter over them and smiled.
"Be my little spoon." Natasha raised her arm sleepily, and Yael's heart melted. She of course moved right into her arms with no hesitation and grabbed her hand. Soon they fell into a deep sleep, comfortable in eachother's embrace.
Natasha felt a hand travel down her thigh, inching closer to the heat between her legs. She kissed Yael passionately, grabbing her hair. "Mine." They began stripping eachother of their clothes and getting into the heat of the moment when—