In your arms

Not being able to resist anymore, Yael forced herself into Natasha's lap and kissed her back. They'd kissed before on screen, but this felt like something entirely new. It wasn't acting, it wasn't for the cameras, it was just the two of them. Natasha switched their positions, hovering over Yael on the bed. She left her lips and made a trail of kisses down her neck, earning a small moan from the brunette. Yael tugged at Natasha's shirt desperately, whining. She took the hint and raised her arms, letting Yael take it off her. Natasha worked her hands around to Yael's back and undid her bra, slipping both that and her shirt off. She was in awe for a moment at her chest, she'd seen it of course, but now it was really hers. Taking advantage of this, she gripped both of her breasts and began to kiss her again, the brunette running her hands through Natasha's hair. The blonde poked her tongue at Yael's lips, asking for an entry which she was immediately granted. Their tongues battled for dominance while they worked out of the rest of their clothes. Once the two were down to their underwear, Yael pulled away and looked into her new lover's eyes.
"I love you too." Natasha smiled wider than she ever had and pressed her forehead against Yael's, her heart was on fire.
"You mean it?" She asked, a happy tear falling down her face.
"I mean it." Yael grinned and kissed her nose, wiping the tear away. Natasha smirked and pulled the covers over them, kissing down Yael's stomach. The brunette made soft sounds of approval, grabbing her partner's hair. Her core was heating up and Natasha was definitely enjoying that, kissing her through her panties. It was clear she wanted Yael to beg.
"B-Baby, please.." She moaned out.
"Please what, darling?"
"Please fuck me, I need you to fuck me."
"Good girl." Natasha slipped Yael's panties off, flipping the covers over her own head. She kissed and bit at Yael's inner thighs, making her go crazy. She couldn't wait any longer.
"I've wanted this for so long, please." She breathed heavily, and Natasha could see how wet she was. She lightly touched the clit with her tongue, making the brunette shiver in response. Natasha started soft and slow, making long dragged out movements with her tongue. Yael had never felt so good, she knew this is what she wanted, forever. There were no doubts anymore, and no fear. All she wanted was her. Natasha took her by suprise by slipping two didgets into her, moving them easily inside her wet walls. She began moving her tongue faster in tiny circles, and Yael moaned louder now. "Fuck, Natasha I love you so much." Natasha kissed her girlfriend's belly.
"Shhh, I love you too, now let me make you scream." She moved back to her destination, experimenting and seeing what her lover liked most. A bit later and Yael was close to her boiling point.
"I-I'm close.." Natasha knew not to change what she was doing and kept going. Just as she was about to burst, the door opened. However, Yael was unable to tell her to stop and she came, nearly screaming right in front of Laura. Natasha poked her head out of the covers and kissed up to Yael's chest. Awkwardness filling the room, the brunette spoke shakily, coming down from her high. "Um..." she looked to the side and Natasha got the hint. She turned her head to see two of her best friend's staring at them looking like their jaws would fall off. She blushed intensely, slightly mortified.
"Heeeeey Prepon..." Natasha laughed nervously. Taylor swallowed hard behind her friend and was the first to break the tension.
"I uh...we're really sorry." Natasha pulled her girlfriend close, shielding her nude body from their eyes.
"It's okay..uh, how long have you been standing there." Natasha worriedly asked.
"About thirty seconds." Laura replied, her eyes wide. "Never heard Yael scream so loud in my life, not even when there was a spider in the trailer." This made Yael blush furiously and hide her face. "I'm guessing you worked things out so we're uh, gonna go now." The two slowly backed out of the room, leaving the other two laughing.
"Maybe I should've put the do not disturb sign on the doorknob." Natasha joked, causing Yael to elbow her.
"It's not funny! Our two best friends just watched me cum." Yael giggled, thourougly embarassed.
"Come on, it was kinda hot." Natasha winked, kissing her softly. "Maybe we should've waited."
"Nonsense, I couldn't wait any longer. Maybe we could lock the door and continue." Yael smirked, grabbing Natasha's ass. She yelped slightly but shook her head.
"As fun as that sounds, we should probably enjoy our vacation. Even though I'd like to spend it in bed with you." She spoke the last sentence seductively, kissing Yael's neck. She giggled.
"So uh, are we like, together now?"
"That depends, wanna be my girlfriend?" Natasha smiled, looking into the brunette's eyes.
"Yeah. I do." Yael smiled back. This is everything they'd ever wanted, eachother, and neither of them were going to let it go. They'd never been happier, and knew that this was where they were supposed to be.