This is us

[WARNING: MAJOR SMUT]
I'm so sorry if this sucks, I'm not that great at writing this stuff. But if it makes you uncomfortable just skip this chapter ahah. The rest of you, enjoy! (;

The four days before filming began, and all Natasha wanted to do was spend it with Yael. Since the two lived together now, they'd have no problem with that. After they'd been home for a few hours, Yael said something that surprised.
"Hey, baby, would you mind going to the store for me?" She turned away from cleaning the counter to look at her girlfriend, a confused look on her face.
"For what?" Yael gave Natasha the most seductive smirk she'd ever seen and it sent chills up her spine.
"I want you to get some..things, for us. If you know what I mean." Natasha raised her eyebrows at this sudden change, she didn't even know Yael was kinky.
"Alright, well text me specifics okay? If you have any." Natasha pulled her jacket on and was about to leave when Yael stopped her. She wrapped her arms around Natasha's waist and bit at the back of her neck. The brunette slipped her hand into her girlfriend's pants and rubbed her gently, causing the blonde to moan slightly. She immediately withdrew her hand and Natasha turned to her. "Really?" She laughed.
"Yeah, I want you to be extra excited when you come home, I'm gonna have a surprise for you." She giggled and kissed her softly. Natasha broke the kiss and smiled.
"Okay, I'll see you in a bit then." She winked and went out the door, and Yael rushed to the bedroom, this was gonna have to be perfect. Her phone buzzed but she ignored it, wanting to tease Natasha by keeping her waiting. Yael stripped their bed and dug into her stuff, pulling out a pair of silk sheets she and her husband owned but never used. Yael loved all the romantic clichés, including this one. She made the bed as neat as she could, stepping back and admiring her work. Once that was done, she unpacked the fairy lights from their vacation and set them up above the bed. For a final touch, she took some rose petals from the bouquet Natasha had bought for her a bit after they's landed so they would be there when they got back. She spread them into a heart, making sure it was perfect. Soon her phone began going crazy, probably Natasha again. She picked it up and sure enough Natasha was spamming her. She laughed and shook her head, it was cute how needy she was. Yael decided to make it even worse for her when she got an idea. There was a pair of lingerie she had bought for her wedding night, but in the rush with her husband, she never had the chance to use them. Now, she would wear them, but for the right person. When they were on, she completed it with a short nylon robe that was very seethrough. She picked up her phone and snapped a picture, sending it to her girlfriend.

God dammit baby, stop making me so hot. I'm in public.

Sorry (; what was
it you needed?

Besides you, what flavor
do you want?

                                   Hmm, surprise me.

Yael bit her lip excitedly, she could tell this would be one of the best nights of her life. She put her phone down and hurried to the bathroom to do her makeup. She knew Natasha would ruin it but she didn't care, she wanted to make her crazy. The brunette applied a dark eyeshadow and bright red lipstick, giving herself a very dangerous seductress look. She texted Natasha, whining that she wanted her home. Natasha said she'd be right there, so now all Yael had to do was wait. She set a few candles on the bedside tables, and took Natasha's small speaker to set it on the dresser across from the room. She had made a special playlist for this, because again, she was a sucker for all the generic romantic stuff. The music played in the background, setting the mood. The brunette turned the lights off and sat at the plush bench at the foot of the bed, awaiting her lover. The moonlight shined directly onto the bed, completing the entire ambiance. When Yael heard the front door being opened, she rushed down, wanting Natasha to see her when she came in. The expected blonde stopped and stared in awe at her girlfriend, she was completely mesmerized. Yael walked over to her, a huge smirk on her face. She went to take the bag from Natasha but she pulled it away.
"Ah! No peeking." She winked, making the brunette whine. "You look fucking amazing by the way." She kissed her hungrily but immediately pulled away. "Come on." The two made their way to the bedroom, holding hands the whole way. When Natasha saw what Yael had done, she nearly dropped the bag. "Damn Yael..this is...I don't know what to say." She turned and put her forehead against her girlfriend's.
"It's all for you, baby. I wanted tonight to be perfect."
"You're more than perfect." Yael giggled and pulled Natasha over to the bed, pushing her down onto it. She raised one leg and placed it on the side of the bed, grabbing the blonde's shirt collar. This made Natasha smile, impressed. She pulled Yael into her lap and began to kiss her, letting her hands wander her body. Before Yael could react, Natasha pinned her down and attacked her neck with her lips. Yael arched her back in pleasure, enjoying the contact, when she felt something odd on one of Natasha's thighs.
"Wait, baby, I think something's in your pocket. Is it your phone?" Natasha blushed and looked into Yael's eyes.
"I uh, didn't know if you'd be into that, but it's not a phone." Widening her eyes, Yael unzipped Natasha's pants and saw the thing poking out of her underwear. Yael shuddered with anticipation. She bit her lip as she stroked the large toy.
"I'm definitely willing to try it." Natasha grinned and stood up, pulling her undergarments off and throwing them somewhere in the room. Once back on the bed, she let Yael take her shirt off, and they went back to kissing, their tongues battling eachother. Natasha soon stripped Yael down to nothing, leaving plenty of bites and kisses all over her body. The brunette couldn't take it any longer and she tugged on the strapon. This made Natasha let out a sharp moan.
"Baby easy, it's um..inside me." Yael blushed deeply and apologized, making Natasha laugh. "But I guess you're eager, so I'll stop teasing. If.." She spread Yael's legs and began to rub the tip along her folds. The brunette ground against it, wanting more. "You tell me how much you want it." Yael moaned desperately, she needed it in her, now.
"I want it so bad, I want you, I need you." She wrapped her arms around Natasha's neck, looking directly into her eyes. The look they exchanged wasn't lust, it wasn't desperation, it was love. While Yael was entranced in her lover's eyes, the blonde slid the tip inside of her. Yael immediately hooked her legs around Natasha's waist, encouraging her deeper, so she obeyed. Yael cried out and Natasha stopped, worried.
"Did I hurt you?"
"No, god no...more, please." Natasha nodded and began to thrust into her, the brunette groaning each time. She hadn't had anything inside of her besides Natasha's fingers for two months, and she'd missed this. But with Natasha, it was better than she'd ever experienced it before. The blonde quickened the pace, and it wouldn't be long before Yael lost it.
"Yael oh my god." Natasha panted, it wouldn't be much longer for her either. But then the brunette did something very unexpected. She pushed Natasha onto her back, all while keeping it inside her, which brough all new feelings for the both of them. Yael began to grind down onto her, the toy rubbing hard against Natasha's clit. Tasho gripped Yael's ass and slapped it.
"N-Natasha!" And again, and again. Yael bent down and pressed her forehead against Natasha's, she wanted to see her when she came. Before they both knew it, they were seeing stars as they released together. Yael fell and put her whole weight on Natasha, completely out of breath. That was the biggest orgasm Yael had ever had, and she sensed it was up there on Natasha's list too. Once they had recovered, the blonde slowly eased it out of Yael, making her wince. Natasha pulled Yael's face to hers and kissed her passionately.
"I love you." Natasha smiled onto her lips.
"I love you too.." Yael smiled back, kissing her deeper. After many kisses and orgasms shared, Natasha stood up and stretched, grabbing her underwear from the floor.
"You're not putting everything back on are you?" Yael pouted. Natasha chucked. "No, but here." She threw Yael her panties and picked up her own shirt, handing it to Yael to sleep in. The brunette pulled both articles of clothing on and yawned, feeling very sleepy. Natasha crawled into the bed with her and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist, kissing her cheek. This wasn't one of Natasha's one night stands, and neither was it one of Yael's crappy relationships. It was the very thing they were searching for, eachother. They had just made love for the first time, and it felt better than either of them had ever anticipated. If this is what Yael could have every morning, waking up in Natasha's arms in the afterglow, she was intent on keeping her.