SaTzu Ch.12

A/N: *trolls* *skips happily*

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

"What did you say, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana repeated making Tzuyu gulped a lump of air.

"I said something?" Tzuyu feign ignorance as she composed herself rather much quicker and wittier.

"Well," Sana's brows furrowed as she tried to recall. "I guess I just thought you said something."

Tzuyu mentally breathed, she's glad Sana had this side of her. Tzuyu then tried to change the atmosphere.

"You're being weird."

The squirrel shot an accusing look on her. "Yah! I just thought okay!"

"Weird. . . "

"Chou Tzuyu!"

Sana is really red to the ears and Tzuyu is trying her best not to laugh again.

"Haha! Sorry, okay, you're not weird." She said while raising both arms as if she surrendered.

Sana pouted. "Meannie. . . "

Tzuyu then thought, if she wanted to complete her task she needs a back-up and a support. She got no choice, she'll needs her teasing parents.

Tzuyu couldn't do anything to be exact, it's her parents and their connections, and she needed those connections.

She actually don't want their help, yet she had no other options. Her parents got all the internationals while hers were just local kinship.

"Tzuyu-ah! The sunset is really beautiful!" Sana squealed bringing her back beside the latter.

She almost forgot that they haven't done playing. And she needs to impress her soon-to-be-wife.

"Let's go." Tzuyu nudged. "We're not done playing."

"Eh? Uh, okay."

Sana could only just nod and follow her. A smile slipped on the corner of her mouth.
.
.
.
"I want to try that!"

Sana nonchanlantly pointed at a stall full of plushies with high enthusiasm. Both of them walked closer as Tzuyu inspected what game it is.

Shoot it! You got it!

"That wasn't obvious," Tzuyu muttered as she paid for the game. Sana was about to pick up the toy gun when she got to it first.

The squirrel suddenly whined. "Mou! I want to try, Tzuyu-ah! I want to try!"

The overflowing aegyo Sana gave off made Tzuyu sighed and gave the toy gun to her. The latter smiled victoriously.

Tzuyu watched Sana carefully on how she positions herself like a pro shotgun shooter. She smirked out of amusement. Tzuyu then diverted her eyes towards the plushies but her gaze caught the keepers eyes gawking at Sana.

It didn't took a second to get her blood boil,  the man's eye were settled on Sana's chest, when she looked at Sana's her brow twitched. Sana is crouching too low and her cleavage was certainly in a good view for everyone.

Pulling the squirrel up in an instant as she glared at the man who then looked away.

"What is it, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked with a confused face, Tzuyu sighed.

"You can't hit the target like that. What kind of toy do you want anyway?"

Sana pointed out a big stuffed golden retriever. How can she ever bring that down with this lame shotgun?