SaTzu Special Ch.

(Tzuyu's Side)

After the couple's wedding, they are set for their honeymoon. Though they have done it a couple—hundredths—of times, but right now is special. Because, this will be their first night as hubby and wifey.

All their luggage were set inside their room by Mr. Chou's guards. Tzuyu gave the G7S a two day vacation somewhere far from them. Her dad's guards will not be staying with them since Tzuyu want some time alone with her wife.

She blush at the label, Tzuyu still can't believe Sana was now her wife.

Their honeymoon was in one of the Chou's villa in El Nido, Palawan, one of the municipalities of the Philippines. Since it's still winter in Korea, they decided to spend it in a tropical country.

"Sana," Tzuyu called her wife who's currently checking the contents of her luggage.

"Hmm?" Sana looked up.

Tzuyu almost died at that aegyo. Composing her inner self back, she cleared her throat.

"Wanna go kayaking around the island?"

The squirrel's eyes sparkled in mirth. Seconds later, Sana was already in her rashguard and swim shorts.

'That was quick.' Tzuyu thought as she changed into her swim wear as well.
.
.
.
Since the Chou's villa was big, there're some parts of the house that were built on top of the water.

When the reached the other end of the house, Sana was mesmerized about the view itself.

"Waah, Tzuyu-ah! This is so nice!" The wifey jumped around the plank boards as she walked on it, following Tzuyu towards the end of the walkway where a kayak was waiting.

"I've been here only once," Tzuyu admitted. "And I really missed this place." She slowly stepped in the kayak and held out a hand to Sana.

Sana grabbed onto Tzuyu's hand and took a step slowly. The small boat wobbled making Tzuyu hugged Sana in reflex.

"My wife if so clumsy as ever." Tzuyu chuckled earning a slap on her arm by the latter. Sana blushed in return. "Sit infront of me, Sana—here."

Tzuyu sat slowly and guided Sana to sit infront of her. She then gave her wife a life jacket before wearing hers.

Grabbing the paddle, Tzuyu then slowly row their way towards one of the scenic rock formation.

Minutes later, Sana started spazzing about the things she sees and asked Tzuyu to get a picture of it. Since Tzuyu was on the drive, she gave the waterproof camera to Sana.

Tzuyu always came in prepared, she knew how clumsy her wife is and she doesn't want to take risk of letting her handle a normal camera.

Snap!

Sana was smiling, obviously satisfied about the picture she took

Sana was smiling, obviously satisfied about the picture she took. She then let Tzuyu looked at the photo.

"This place is breath-taking, Tzuyu-ah." She whispered. The place was calm and quiet, even the water is not dancing that much. Enough to do this kind of activities.