Inner circle

His picture on the wall.

===

"How are you recovering, (F/N)?" Nile asked in concern as he watches (F/N) eat up her food with a bandage wrapped around her head and a bandage stuck onto her cheek, And some small bandages from her neck to shoulder. "I'm good so far." (F/N) responded quietly. "Are you planning to visit that cadet at the detention center??" Nile asked once more. "No, It is not my concern. And never will be. Let alone higher-ups go handle them. Who would want to look at the faces of stinky trash..." (F/N) gulped her water as she replies.

Nile just nods hesitantly and starts to eat his food. Erwin just sips his cup of water.

"She's too scary." Mike whispered to Erwin. And Erwin nods in a agreeable manner. "H-Hey, (F/N)!! You should go to our inner circle party tonight! Just me, you, Nile, Mike, and Erwin!! It'll be fun!" Hanji exclaimed as everyone nodded except (F/N).

"...And where would that be?" (F/N) scoffed as she wipes her mouth with her wrist. "The four of us have found a hidden shed, Just a few blocks away from camp. Guaranteed no one can see it!!" Hanji laughed maniacally. "Not joining." Hanji stopped laughing and turned into a creepy aura. "Why not?" She stared gloomily. (F/N) placed the cup of water down and cracked her knuckles in dissatisfaction. "First, I'm not much of a party animal. Second, I've better things to do. Lastly, I'm injured." She stated each carefully.

Hanji groaned in annoyance and banged both fists on the table. "No matter what shit happens, You must. fucking. go." Hanji threatened.

If I don't go, She surely would haunt my fucking life for life. I mean, things won't get worse if I follow her, right..?

(F/N) thought.

(F/N) sighed in defeat and finally gave a nod as a signal. "E-Eh?! Really?!?! That's wonderful!! Meet us outside by Cabin 5th!" Hanji winked and left the table, Leaving the four left, silent.

"I don't know what the fuck happened, Y'all need help... Meet you guys there." (F/N) stood up from her chair with a tray and went somewhere. Nile just shrugged both of his shoulders with a small grin on his face and Erwin sighed with a smile as Mike sniffs the air.

~~~

Tch. A minutes late... I gotta go.

I stare at the ticking clock beside my bed, I sat up from bed, Put on my harness, slip in my boots, slung my bag around my arm and headed outside as fast as I headed to Cabin 5th. It's getting pretty cold, Unfortunately I didn't bring my jacket...

Fuck.

Gladly, I found four silhouettes of my dear friends. I waved a hand lowly and they spotted me. "(F/N)!!! Ready to go!?" Hanji yelled. "Hanji, People will hear you. Let's just go to get this over with.." I sighed and they all nod, And we headed to their hidden shed. I shivered as we march to the said shed. I'm just too weak for the cold sometimes. I rub my hands together and Erwin took notice of this.

"(F/N), You didn't bring a jacket.." Erwin said and everyone stopped on their tracks and turned to look at me, I look away in embarrassment. "Haha!! Who knew that such a cold, stoic little (F/N) could forget stuff?! What happened to your head? It got that much damage from the fight??" Hanji laughed as she gasps for air. "T-Tch... I was too careless of my actions." I blush slightly. Hanji's laughing died down and smirked, Wiggled her eyebrows as she started nagging Erwin's arm.

Curse this damned daughter of a titan motherfucker..!!

Erwin sighed, Removed his bag, and took off his jacket and placed it around my shoulders, I just froze there with my eyes filled with total embarrassment .

"There. All better??" Erwin asked with visible blush across his face. Hanji snickered with Nile and Mike. "...Yeah." I chirped. With that, we continued to trek to the shed. After minutes what seemed like hours, we finally reached our destination.

"We're here!" Hanji breathed out. Nile panted for air and Mike sniffs the air. "No one's around. Good." Mike stated. Erwin just stood behind me and I ignore. Hanji kicks open the door of the shed and we went in. We set our stuff down on a corner and Hanji pulled out a glass bottle from her bag. "Hanji, what's that for??" Nile asked, curious. Hanji grinned widely, "You'll see, Dear-y Nile-y!!" Hanji squealed silently in excitement.

Oh god.

I rub my hands together to increase the warmth. Mike hangs an oil lamp to a wall and we all sat down in a circle, more like a square, though.

"Everyone huddle up!! We got stuff to do!!" Hanji exclaimed as she places a bottle on the middle of the 'circle'. All of us sat into silence until she spoke up.

"Today, We'll play this game called Truth or Dare!! Oh, How I miss playing this when I was a wee little maniac back at my hometown!" Hanji clapped. I groan as I held my knees close to my face. Mike sighed in disagreement, Nile rolled his eyes, And Erwin looks away in boredom. Hanji's joy faded as soon as she saw our faces. "Oi oi oi!! You guys are going to play! For everything to be fair." Hanji points up a finger and waves it in the air. The three of us groan in anxiety.

Yeah right, Everything to be 'fair'.

"Okay!! We spin this bottle andwhatever the tip of it lands on the person, They will have to choose an option between Truth or Dare!" Hanji explained. We just remained silent as she starts spinning the bottle. It landed on Nile first, I phew internally.

Hanji smirked less to greater as she looked at Nile. "Nile. Truth or Dare?" Hanji said, devilish as ever. He sighed and said; "Dare..." He said, clearly uninterested. Hanji tapped her chin as she thinks for a good dare.

"Ahah!!! I dare you to kiss the person on the right! for three seconds! On. the. lips." Hanji cackled lowly.

Nile is on my left.

Shit.

"Okay, No fucking way. No way in hell, No way in heaven." Nile protested. I just rolled my eyes, I don't really care if he does that to me. "(F/N) doesn't look bothered, So go do it!!" Hanji convinced. Nile sighed in defeat.

He took his hand out and grabbed my chin for me to face him and he immediately crashes his lips onto mine and waited for three seconds until he quickly pulls away. Hanji gave a thumbs up for an agreeable manner. "Way to go, Nile!!" Hanji winked. I looked at my surroundings and found Mike blank, And Nile completely avoiding eye contact to neither of us. Erwin, However, looked... different..

Anyways, Nile cussed and we continued the game. Hanji spinned the bottle and it landed on Erwin next. "Erwin, Truth or Dare!!" Hanji asked in enthusiasm. "Truth." Erwin chirped. "Do you like anyone in this room, at all?" Hanji grinned. Erwin tensed up a bit but shook it off.

"No one."

He said. I don't know why, but...

I felt a pang in my heart. A small sting of pain ran through my heart. I don't know what has gone into me, But I...

I think I...

I like him.