Fun at Park

Hi I took the time

Chottumottu

Recap; after a talk with Chakor Suraj understands his mistake. He wants be the father his kids deserves. The kids played some pranks on him but he didn't mind it.

Chakor; U both r so mischievous but so cute 😘. Nikhil n Madhu hugs her tight n gave her a kiss on each cheek. Chakor; Thank u 💓😄.

Suraj was in his room he changes his clothes n comes down for breakfast. Suraj; Mary please make some pancakes. Mary; I'm happy to see u here n that too with a smile. Suraj nod. The kids come down holding Chakors hands.

Suraj was thinking - just two days n u changed our life's I don't know how to thank you for this -.

Madhu; Papa u here? Suraj took her in his arms. Madhu hugs him tightly. Suraj; Today I will have breakfast with my princess n the price of the house. Chakor smiled abt his changed behaviour.

Nikhil; papa can we go out today?. Suraj; where? Madhu; Picnic😀. She put on her puppy face. Suraj kisses her forehead. How can I say no to such a cute request. Madhua hugs him again.

They eat together breakfast. Chakor took the kids for school. Suraj; wait. Chakor stopped at the door. Suraj; Thank u. N I hope u will join us for the picnic? Madhu n Nikhil both pulled her arms down. Say yes...!!! Chakor smiled. Yes. Suraj; great. So after school I will come n pick u up. U r at college ur class starts from today.

Chakor; but... Suraj; car n closed the door. Chakor; what?. Nikhil n Madhu shook their heads in irritation what he could mean with car.

Chakor 😥😣 ok let's go school time. Nikhil n Madhu were sitting in their seats Chakor sat between them n there was a full bag on the passengers  seat the driver gave it her. Driver; Sir gave it for u. U should study well. Chakor 😶😊 Thanks.

They drop the kids n she was driven to the college. Driver; Miss Laal... Chakor; turns. Chakor I'm younger than u. Please call me by my name. Driver; Chakor, Sir will pick up u. U should wait here after u finish ur classes. Chakor nod.

The kids were very excited so they behave like angels. The teachers were very surprised to see Suraj picking up the kids. Madhu was the happiest person on earth. Her papa was with her. He carries her n took the bags of his kids in his free hand.

A teacher stopped him. Suraj; Oh hi Mr. Smith. Smith; Mr. Khanna I need to talk to u abt ur son. Suraj looked at Nikhil he was avoiding his gaze. Suraj; Sure. I am here. Madhu pout. but stayed in his embrance No One could get her down. She sit on his lap while Mr. Smith was complaining continually on Nikhils behaviour. Mr. Smith; I don't know what is going on in ur life but in these last two days he shows many improvements if he keep that level he will pass the class. Suraj anger which had reached the peak calmed. They shook hands n left.

Madhu; 😣😢😭. Suraj; what? Madhu. Madhu; I want to stay here she hugs him. Suraj; We have to pick up Chakor. Madhu; Oh ok 😀. Suraj; oh so for Chakor u would leave? Madhu thought 🤔. Suraj; u really have to think abt this. That's mean...😣. Now daddy wanna cry. Madhu 😮 No. 😘 I will never leave u.

Nikhil feels jealouse...

They sat ib the car n Suraj drove to the university. Chakor was waiting there as agreed. Suraj; Nikhil go n call her. Nikhil; y? Suraj; bcz I say it. Nikhil get off the car n walked to Chakor. Suraj turns to Madhu.

Suraj; Madhu... Madhu; haan papa. Suraj; U love me? Madhu; HAAN! Suraj; U love ur bro? Madhua; HAAN!
Suraj; then u have to show him ur love? U have to let me show him my love. Madhu; means?. Suraj; U hug me ur bhai didn't bcz u were continually. Maybe Bhai wanted me to carry him too?. Madhu; 😶.

Nikhil hold Chakors hand n comes with her. Chakor was abt to seat between the kids. But Suraj asked her to sit on the passangers seat. Chakor agrees on the request of the kids.

They reached a nearby park. Suraj parked the car n took out a full packed picnic basket n a large blanket n a bag...

Chakor; give me that I will carry it. Suraj; u r the caretaker of my kids. Not my servant. Go n enjoy with the kids. Chakor; bu... Suraj eyes thousand of words. Chakor runs behind the kids. They played Hide n seek.

Nikhil got tired n sits on the blanket. Suraj; Nikhil come... He calls him near him. Nikhil goes to Suraj. Suraj took out UNO. Nikhil 😄. They played UNO together. Suraj spend some time with Nikhil whos heart was finding the live of his father.

Chakor; look ur papa n Nikhil r playing UNO. Madhu; let them. Chakor; okay...? Madhu; secret 😋. Chakor 😲. U r having secrets. Madhu; yes.

They all played n eat at the picnic. Suraj carries both in his arms n Chakor was carring the empty basket. The blanket but Suraj was also carring the bag with the toys...

Chakor - He is such a gentlemen -.
Suraj put the kids in n put the belt in their seats. Chakor gave him the basket n blanket. He puts them back in thr car booth with the bag. They drive back home.

In the car... Chakor wanted to talk but she was shy n unsure of his reaction. Suraj; it was nice or what u say? Chakor smiled. Very nice with lot's of fun. Suraj; I'm happy thx again after so many days I have my family back a reason life I forgot. Chakor; u r great father... Suraj blushed on her words.

They arrived home n Suraj carries the kids in. Chakor changed their clothes n both kept sleeping.

... Fun day goes to the end.
Hope u like it Please comment n vote 😊