Valentine special

Hi

Don't know if it won but I think it was equal haha 😂. It's shot sorry

I asked for help! But as it is Valentine's Day break up will be delayed 😂
_____________

Suraj was preparing the breakfast for the family Chakor was sleeping peacefully on her bed with her Madhu was on the bed cuddling her.

Chakor was used of it as Madhu was sleeping in the same rhythm as She was.

Nikhil was helping Suraj with the breakfast. Papa when will u marry her??! I want a mom. Suraj looked at him, woh Nikhil she is still a student n she has her own wishes I can't drag her to marry me. Nikhil; I'm not telling u to drag her I'm asking u if u r going to marry her n if then when the hell r u going to asked her???

Suraj was numb he never thought that far their relationship is just perfect as it is but deep inside he knows he wants more but does she really wants to be his wife a widowed man with 2 kids till now yes she seems to like it but what if something happens later???.

Chakor was awake as Madhu has kicked her out of the bed. Aye aye my butt uff Oh princess u sleep well that's enough for me. She took her clothes n went to the washroom to change.

Madhu woke up as she was missing Chakors presence next to her. Madhu pout she walks out of the room into her bedroom she was having a pout face when Suraj come to wake Chakor n Madhu but then he saw Madhu in her bedroom.

Suraj knocks on the door. Madhu looked at him... with a sad expression. Suraj; Madhu what happen? Y r u sad? Madhu; papa Chakor left me alone! U know I don't like it to wake up alone... Suraj woh that is the point ok wait.

He made her lie on the bed he hold her tight n lies next to her. Suraj yawns loud looking st her she smiles. He tickles her n she woke up with a smile. Suraj; oh my princess u r awake? Madhu nod. Holding her face. Papa I love u! Suraj; I love u too!!!

Nikhil was waiting for everyone Chakor comes first. Nikhil took out a rose 🌹. Will u be my valentine today????

Chakor was shying she took the rose 🌹 thank you 😘 she kisses Nikhils cheek who blushes ☺️.

Madhu; papa I'm ur valentine ok?

Suraj; ok besides u r younger n cuter n sweeter than other's here.

Chakor widen her eyes. Suraj what u said! Nikhil; what u mean! He stood up. His hands on his hips like Chakor. Madhu looked at them n then to Suraj. Sorry papa but I have to go!

Suraj looked at her. Where r u going? Madhu; on their side... I don't want to be beaten up.

Suraj gave her a death glare. Chakor took Madhu in her embrace. Suraj; u changed the party as if u change ur dress. I'm not going to talk to u.

Chakor; who cares! Chakor made Madhu sot next to Nikhil. Suraj pulls Chakor toward him.

She was in his arm. He had leaned her on his arm he took out a rose of his back pocket n asked her will u be My Valentine?

Chakor blushes she took his rose looked at Nikhil with a pout n said Haan I will be ur Valentine!

Suraj kisses her cheek. They spend the day together as a family unknown of the coming ...

________
Sorry short