Invitation

Hi

Recap; Suraj had introduced Chakor as his new life to Ajay his BIL he accepted it after seeing her love toward the kids.

Now all was offical Chakor was no longer just an au pair she was his life. But her life r the kids.

It's been weeks Ajay got to know abt the relationship he had invited Suraj with all to his place. His wife Shraddha was not happy knowing that Suraj moved on.

Shraddha; Ajay I don't want to have her in our house she can never take Anus place.

Ajay; I never said that she will. But we can't judge Suraj for his decision. He fall in love with her after 2 years of pain loneliness he found a new hope n I saw her genuine love toward the kids. She handles them like if Anu were there.

Chakor was wearing a new dress given by Suraj.

Chakor has changed n then she went to help the kids

Chakor has changed n then she went to help the kids. Nikhil; I'm ready Madhu; me too.  And the both were ready. Chakor; hmm what r u both planning?. The kids; 😮 U really think so low of us 😔. Chakor; bas bas let's go ur papa is waiting.

Suraj was really waiting he knows how Shraddha can be. She n Anu were best friends she had blames Suraj for the death even he did it but it is a past n he can't live in the past when his future is standing in front of him with his two angels.

Suraj stood up n they left for the invitation. Chakor was sitting like usually at the backseat with the kids.

Suraj parked the car they were waiting still Shraddha was not happy but what should she do?

Nikhil runs in. Maamu move! Ajay stepped aside. Nikhil; Maami. He hugs her. Shraddha; u flirty boy. Nikhil; they all say it's bcz of Papa 😜. Suraj hits his palm on his forehead. Nik... Chakor was looking at him...

Shraddha saw the effect on Suraj. Yeah like the same when Anu hold him back. Suraj pout he stamps with feets n enters the house.

Chakor was coming in with Madhu. Madhu was scared as ahe wasn't very familiar with them.

She clutches Chakor she didn't mind. They were all sitting together.

Shraddha; Chakor right?

Chakor nod with a smile.

Shraddha; Do u have any siblings?.
Chakor denies. No I don't.

Shraddha; ur parents?
Chakor; they live in Mumbai.

Shraddha; what r u doing here?
Chakor; further studies I always wanted to study higher n one day I got an information abt the scholarship. I submit my work n was praised. I got the scholarship but I wanted to live independently so I searched for a work through the university I got to know ant an au pair job n applied. Lucky me I got job n my baby. She was pampering Madhu most... princess 😉.

Suraj n Nikhil; Hrrmn both cleaned their throats.

Chakor; u see like his father. Madhu; haan bad papa... Suraj stood up from the couch went tk Nikhil who was sitting on the one seater.

Shraddha agrees to Ajay. Chakor was a down to earth person. There was nothing she couldn't answer by her sweet n polite way.

At the dining table Chakor was sitting inbetween Nikhil n Madhu.

Chakor was feeding both. One bite for each one. She ate after they finished. Both were hearing to her words as they already consider her as their mother..

Suraj was admiring her each day she was giving him new happiness.

Ajay; Chakor ur study how long will it be?.

Chakor; 2 years r left.

Shraddha; did u both planned or decided something for the future?.

Sukor looked at each other but the answer come from Nikhil n Madhu.

MARRIAGE!!!!

Chakor blushed of course she thought abt thd future byt never mention it.  As she wasn't feeling right.

Ajay; haan big one...
Shraddha; colorful...
Kids; court bhi chalega but Maa chaye {even a court marriage is accepted but we want our mother}.

Chakor was happy to have the two.  After they finished the food theh sat for while n talked abt here n there.

Madhu was sleeping on her lap Chakor had covered Madhu with her Dupatta so she won't freeze.

Shraddha was liking her now even more than before. Nikhil too was feeling sleepy. Chakor made a clear decision. They need to leave now or else the kids won't get their proper sleep.

Ajay; like a mother. Shraddha smiles. Haan.

Chakor carried Madhu saying bye she goes ahead.

Suraj; I'm the boss.

Ajay; what?

Suraj; I know u must be thinking that she is the boss byt she isn't it's me.

Shraddha; on paper 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Ajay too burst out in a loud laughter.

Suraj went like he comes in with a pout stamping his feets.

Shraddha; oh my... Ajay she really reminds me of Anu.

Ajay; I told u. There is something in her...

Shraddha; her nature....

Ajay nods.

They reached home. Chakor changed the clothes of the kids. Thinking of their request marriage but does he want to marry me???

Suraj was in his room thinking the same....

.....

Please comment n vote 😄