How to resist?

Hi Sorry for not commenting back it is still not really working 😒.

Recap; Sukor went for a date. But how will they resist each other???.

It's been a month since they had their date n Suraj was avoiding it to be with her alone. But both were trying to have a relationship. The kids knew that Sukor r together but still in a phase of friendship based.

Nikhil n Madhu were sleeping on their beds when. Suraj starts to cough. Chakor was hearing it how he was coughing continuesly.

Chakor went to his bedroom. Suraj was sweating he had high fever. Chakor enters the room n checked on him. Suraj trying to sleep. He hold her tight. Chakor was shocked. Suraj!!!. Suraj closed her mouth with his palm.

Suraj; sshh! Chakor was quiet as he wasn't removing his hand. Suraj; U know since we r a couple we didn't had the time to be alone. So I thought y not to share a moment with u alone. What u say???? He was waiting for her reply. But she didn't say a word. Suraj; Oh ok U don't want to spend time with me. Fine. He kisses her forehead n dropped her in her room. He closed the door n left.

Chakor was totally numb. Back in her room she was staring to the closed door. Suraj didn't let her speak n thought she doesn't wanted to spend time with him which is wrong. She loves to spend time with him but now it all goes in vain.

Chakor slept in her bed but she was angry she was hitting her fluffy quilt.

Suraj back in his room thinking abt his nice idea - y she doesn't wanted to be with me? -. He was scratching his head with his hand when he remembers that he had closed her mouth. - Would she give me another chance? 😣 -.

Suraj opens his door... Chakor was standing in front of him. Suraj smiles he took her hand n pulls her in.

Suraj; sorry! He whispers holding his ears. What u think can u stay here for while? Chakor nod with a cute smile.

Suraj n Chakor were on the bed. But Suraj was above the quilt whereas Chakor was under the quilt. He was lying next to her both were watching a movie. Pyaar kiya to darna kya. Chakor fall asleep on his chest. Suraj didn't know when but he too fall asleep next to her.

On the next morning both were lying on the same bed. Madhu was sneaking in. She smiles n calls for Nikhil. Nikhil too smiles both went down n took a tray. They were not allowed to use the stove.

Nikhil; Jam?. Madhu; Check!. Nikhil; Toast? Madhu; Check!. Nikhil; Butter?  Madhu; Check! Nikhil; Orange juice? Madhu; Check!. Nikhil; gud lets go. 😄.

Madhu was holding the tray but soon Nikhil took it he was scared may she fall or loses the balance. Madhu was holding every door open for him.

They entered Suraj bedroom which was now empty. Chakor went to her room n Suraj was washroom taking a shower. Nikhil; we r late!. Madhu; let's go. They don't want to show us yet. Nikhil; haan they r scared... hihihi both giggles n left {never underestimate kids 😉😎}.

Chakor was happy she was close to her love. Very innocent love he has never ever asked for anything nor he will he said he is ready to wait for me but Do I want to Wait??? I love him so much n he loves me. How can I resist him?!

Suraj was under the shower. Damn it how could I fall asleep next to her. We r not married nor I want to take any advantages. No!. He shook his head. I have to stay away from her but how? I can't live without her.

All come down for a breakfast. Suraj was sitting next to Chakor. Chakor was holding his hand under the table. She even blink at him 😉. But Suraj cheeks changed their color to red. He wasn't sure how to react. The heat was coming.

Nikhil; Papa r u going to take me to ur office today. Suraj looked at him confused. Y would I?. Nikhil; maybe u need a watchman on u n ur behaviour right Madhu?  Madhu was holding her palms in front of her mouth trying to hide her laugh.

Sukor got suspicious - What they both know? -. Suraj; Nikhil! Thanks but don't I won't do anything wrong. He released his hand from Chakors grip n stood up. Today I will drop u. Madhu; Chakor too?. Suraj; Haan Chakor. Chakor was smiling bright 😁.

They all had packed their stuff. Suraj was sitting in the car n waiting for the three. When he turnd to the window he saw them Chakor was holding both of the kids in each hand like their Mother used too.

Suraj thought - Priya please forgive me that I'm moving on! But still u r in my heart n mind there is a special place no one can ever take ur place nit even Chakor -.

Madhu opens the door n that brought Suraj back to reality. He first dropped the kids. Suraj; wait!. Both stopped n turned. Suraj opens his door. He points on his cheek while he was offering it. Madhu kissed him first then Nikhil. Suraj gave them a kiss n they left.

Chakor n Suraj weren't talking at the drive. But Suraj was giving her a short gazes. Chakor felt them bcz whenever he looks at her she git shiver.

Chakor was looking at him. Suraj; we arrived. Chakor nod. But she didn't get off thecar. Suraj was confused. Chakor we arrived ur class is going to start soon. Go!. Chakor released a breath. She kisses his cheek like the kids did n left.

Suraj was speechless even that small kiss of her made him go crazy. He drove to his office. He very well know this will be tougher than any business deal. There is no way how to resist her 😁.

.....
Sorry for the delay
Please comment n vote 😄