confusion/Confession

Hi thank u all for ur lovely comments.

Recap; Sukor r having feelings for each other but aren't sure abt their feelings. The kids r very happy as They love Chakor.

After the picnic they reached home Madhu n Nikhil had told them to take time today they will go to bed alone. The kids "locked" them in Suraj study.

Chakor was sitting in one corner while Suraj was standing in the other corner. Chakor was trying to avoid his gaze but Suraj wasn't even looking at her.

Suraj took deep breath he was looking out of the window his hands which were folded in front of his chest r now in his pockets. Chakor saw his tension.

Both - S/he is not intrested -.

Chakor stood up. Suraj turns to her. where r u going?. Chakor; I have to go to college tomorrow morning. before that I have to wake the kids make them ready then I will ur handmade breakfast then we will drive the kids to school afterwards u will drive me to college in the noon time u come n picks me up then we go n pick up the kids n go for lunch...

He seals her lips with hers. She was blabbering b he was just fascinated by her he had come closer n now he is kissing her. Suraj break the kiss looking down in shame.

Chakor was numb she doesn't know how to react it was the second kiss she shared with him but it was the warmest one. Her heart is making jumps only for him. It is beating fast shout his name.

Suraj looked down his hand on his forehead. Chakor I am... Chakor had placed her lips on his. The idea of the kids kinda works both hasn't confessed anything but they r sharing ome main feeling to kiss each other.

Chakor broke the kiss. Sorry!. Suraj; don't be. He hold her hand n both sat on the couch with a distance.

Chakor was looking down she couldn't meet his gaze. Suraj lift her chin. I kissed u first without knowing anything abt u. He was looking deep in her eyes. R u in love with anyone? Chakor blushed (Of course she is with that guy who just looking deep in her eyes).  Suraj asked the same question again but this he added. With that college boy? She changed her face expression n shook her head. Suraj released a breath of relieve. Chakor smiles.

Suraj removed his hand from her chin.  Chakor liked it was a touch of hik which gave her new feelings. Suraj stood up. Chakor!. She looks up to him.

Suraj was trying to find tge right words to use but Chakor knew he would break her heart. She too stood up n made him face her. Suraj was shocked abt Chakor again she was showing her attitude.

Chakor took a deep breath. I don't know what is going on here but I know one thing for sure. I have fallen in Love with u. N Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi I can clearly see ur love for me in ur eyes. I don't know were the problem is n how much time u need but I can wait. Well just remember I'm her for 2.5 years. Well u can change this u can shorten the time by firing me or u can extend the time by... She stopped herself.

Suraj kisses her cheek. Then give me time to figure out. If the kids will ask we will remain silent. Ok?. Chakor pout. I can't hide from them. Suraj hits his palm on his forehead. 

Chakor; ok fine but u have to give me something. Suraj was hurt. R u blackmailing me. Chakor nod. Suraj anger raises. Chakor put her hands on his neck. Age shouldn't be the problem nor the fact that u were married n have kids. If u don't want me in ur life... Suraj pulls her toward him n sucked her lips.

Chakor let him... Chakor was in her bedroom she somehow escaped from him.

Suraj was in his bedroom n was remembering her words. No age limit! This is his main reason not to fall for her but she doesn't care abt it. He knows that in his home country people get married with huge age gaps but he is in Europe n that is something he can't see. Bcz this always blames the character of the woman who is called to be money lover.

Chakor woke up in the morning she was getting ready when she saw a new dress

A note was on it. Please wear it. Chakor nod. She took a shower n  wore the dress with matching heels.

 She took a shower n  wore the dress with matching heels

n Clutch

Chakor was going to wake the kids but they were already awake n ready for school

Chakor was going to wake the kids but they were already awake n ready for school. Well not only ready but they were on the way to school. Suraj asked them n they agreed that today the driver will drop them.

Chakor comes down to the kitchen. Suraj was hearing the taps of her heels. He smiled. Chakor enters the kitchen Suraj was making again pancakes like always. But healty one with proteins.

Chakor was standing behind him. She closes his eyes Suraj has send everyone out. Suraj turns to see his Chakor. Chakor moved a step back n spin around.

Suraj gaze was fixed on her. Chakor was smiling at him. Thank u it is very beautiful but where r all the others?.

Suraj took a deep breath. He was still mesmerized by her beauty. I gave them a day off. Chakor; y?. Suraj; To spend a full day just with u. He kisses her hand. Chakor blushes.

....

😉 Hope u liked it but next update  only Sukor...

Please comment n vote 😄