Back off

Ok so this story starts when Scarlet sees the video of Cinder falling.

     "Isn't he dreamy!" Émilie asked Scarlet for the 4th time. Scarlet ignoring her every. She was staring at the yelling men at the bar counter watching the Cyborg girl from the Commonwealth fall again, and again, and again. "Damn these men!" Scarlet yelled. She actually already talked to Émilie's dream guy. The street fighter. Seemed nice, but shy. When Scarlet yelled she saw the fighter look at her, ready to get up and.... fight?
   "Scar, can't you just ignore them, and look at the fighter with me!" The blonde asked "How can I! Those stupid men are talking about ways of killing a 16 year old girl. This is outrageous. I'm going to do something." Scarlet stood from her position on the wall. "And aren't you supposed to be working?" Scarlet asked.
   "Ugh, Scarlet must you ruin everything?" Émilie wiped her blonde curls and walked away.
   Scarlet walked up to the Counter, not actually sure what she was going to do. Before she knew what she was doing, she was on the counter knocking a few bottles off. She saw the fighter stand up. "What the hell!" Was said over again to her, then she started yelling.
   "What are you people doing! This is a human being not a monster. She shouldn't be locked up and kill!" Roland, a tavern normal spoke up, "Ah! I see your crazy grandmother goes missing and then the next thing we know, we have a new village crazy! Why she is sticking up for not only a cyborg, but a LUNAR!" The men broke out in laughter. Then laughing again because the cyborg fell once the again. Scarlet snapped, she turned around and ripped the screen off the wall. Everyone fell silent. Émilie came out and saw what Scarlet did and ran to the table. Roland yelled and started to throw glass at her. Lucky for her, he is drunk and already had bad aim. Bad for him, the fighter came up and grabbed him by the neck. Lifting him off the ground. "Hey *wheeze* man *cough* letmego!" Roland went into a coughing fit.
   "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" Gillies yelled. Everyone stopped. The fighter still held Roland. Gillies looked at the fighter. "PUT HIM DOWN!" The fighter did so without so much as a look towards Gillies, just looking at Roland. Gillies turned bright red. "YOU FIGHTER! LEAVE MY TAVERN NOW!!" The fighter simply said, "But I haven't paid for my food yet."
"LEAVE!" He left after that. Then Gillies turned to Scarlet "What was that all about! You break my glasses then you start to break the entertainment! If you cause this much trouble, I don't need your bloody vegetables!"
   Scarlet's nostrils flared. "Fine." She said in the most calm voice she could.

   Scarlet grabbed the crates from the back. "Scar, what are you doing." Gillies asked. "Taking my food and trouble back." He sighed, "Scar, I didn't mean it." He chuckled. "You are a lot like your grandmother." She turned around. "Please put the vegetables back." She wanted to scream, yell, and throw things. "Fine." She threw her hands up.

   Scarlet walked out to the alley. She put the left over crates in her ship and turned to go to the front when, "Um hey." She turned and saw the street fighter. "Um. What do you want?" She reached for her hand gun. "Do you have anymore tomatoes? I'm still hungry." She raised an eyebrow. "What's your name?" She asked as she rounded back to the crates. "Wolf." She grabbed out three tomatoes and three carrots and tossed them to Wolf. "Wolf, ok my name is Scarlet. Yes like the hair." He looked at her then at the carrots with confusion. "Um... those are carrots. You eat them." She said slowly. He only nodded and moved on from the hair thing. "I was wondering if you needed anymore farm hands. And you could pay me food." She raised her eyebrow again. "Um.... yeah. Sorry I have enough farm hands. But thank you for offering to help."
    He only nodded "I'm good with animals, they like me. So if you change your mind. I am at the abandoned Morel house most nights." He walked off leaving Scarlet alone. She got into her ship, turning on the head lights. "Right, what animals don't like a wolf."

--------------A/N

  (739 words)

  OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! Just so you know I did this because I felt bad for leaving you guys with such a horrible ending. But mostly you sasswarrior. And because I couldn't wait to write. So ya. Bye!

-Socially awkward butterfly