The Ship

Cinder picked the lock to the hanger as Thorne and Peony kept watch for anyone or anything. "So, you mean to tell me that you were the only one working when you lived with the rest of your family?" Thorne asked.
    "Will you actually watch for anything, annnd learn how to shut up for once in your life." Cinder shot at him. He held his hands up and walked over to the younger and nicer sister.
   "Got it!" Cinder exclaimed. There was a thud when the chains hit the ground. Peony came to help Cinder push the door open. The hairs on the back of Cinder's neck rose instantly. "Thorne find the ship quick and quietly. I think someone is coming." He nodded his head.
    Then there were sirens. "Cinder do you....." Peony drifted off. "Yeah I do," Cinder looked around and continued. "Go find Thorne and hide in the ship. Got it." Peony nodded, and walked away hesitating.

     Three Commonwealth military and a man, mid 30s to 40s came into view. The man spoke, "I saw the lunar, she was with a young man and a young girl." One of the military asked. "Do you know the man or the girl." Silence. "No." Her orange light flashed. He knew Thorne.
   Cinder got up from her spot behind a pod ship, and ran. She spotted her allies. "Hey," She came up next to them. "Thorne, do you know the man who owns this place." She asked, text rolling across her vision about the man. "Yeah, why?" He asked confused. "He is here. And he is not alone." She pointed at the door. They both cursed.
    "Hey guys I think I found it." Peony called out. The pair looked at each other and sure enough, the young girl found it. Thorne sighed. "Hello beautiful. Ready to be used again?" Cinder rolled her eyes. "Just get it working." He held his hands up again. "Captain is king." There was silence.
    Then the door opened, very loudly. "There!" Someone yelled. Cinder saw two of the military run over to them. "Get down from there! You are under arrest." Cinder saw Peony in the back shaking. "Not this time." She shot. Something rushed through her. Then the military people dropped down to the ground.
    "What the hell was that!" Thorne asked. Cinder turned around, "A Big waste of my energy. Get this thing going,no rather not be shot at." She walked back to Peony and sat down to cradle her head in her lap. "On it." He yelled. Nothing. Again nothing. "So Cinder we have a problem." She looked up at him, ready to pounce. "What?" She said through gritted teeth.

    Text rolled across Cinder's vision,
          Control panel open
       Rebooting in 3 2 1.

Thorne opened her control panel praying to not see brain. He looked around in it till he saw a switch. "Peony, can I get some help." She stood up. "Sure what is it." She asked. "Is this to wake her up?" He asked pointing at the switch. "Um, I guess. I have had to wake her up like that. Ever." He shrugged and flipped. Nothing happened..... "DONT OPEN MY CONTROL PANEL!" Cinder yelled out of no where. "Oh Cinder, hi." Iko said. "Hi." Cinder laid back down. "I need to stop doing that."
     Cinder had no idea what just happened, but she did know that it was stupid. And she brought back Iko. She closed her eyes, letting the darkness of sleep consume her.
_______A/N
   (588)
  Ok so I know this chapter is a little disjointed, but you know whatever. And in have been meaning to post this for a while but I didn't. Anyways, New chapter up! Yay! And I want to thank everyone for reading my stories and sticking with my very odd updating schedules. 😘
  -Socially awkward butterfly