Time to go

Ok ok that chapter was a complete joke and I just put it there because come on its true....

   WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, STARS CINDER! SHE CAN.... WILL HAVE YOU KILLED! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!  Green text slid across Cinder's vision for the sixth time in one minute. Peony was freaking out, she would be calm one second and then lose it the next. Stop worrying, I have a plan. Cinder finally replied.
   Kai's coronation was in three hours twenty two minutes and  fifty two... fifty one..... fifty..... seconds. Cinder decided she would start her escape tonight. With the coronation and ball, there would be barley and guards at the prison. "Thanks Kai." Cinder said under her breath.
   She walked around her cell for an hour reciting random stuff she pulled up on her net. Sat down for thirty minutes looking at Iko's personality chip. She then ate the 'food' she was given for 25 minutes. It took forever to make sure each bite of the crap stayed down. She then looked at all her gadget fingers, finding a flashlight, for 20 minutes. She then fell asleep for 30 minutes.
   She woke up, and decided to watch pre coronation stuff for the rest of the time then.... Kai came on the screen, he wore traditional and modern designs on his outfit (same outfit he wore in Cinder). She stood in her cell, to anyone else she was staring at the wall. To her, she was watching Kai become her emperor. Now was her chance. "Let's go." She whispered to herself. As he then cracked her knuckles. "Ow! Why did I think that was a good idea to do that? And now I'm talking to myself. Yay." She said enthusiastically.
   She pulled up blue prints of the prison. The cells in the west wing were empty (😉 west wing, all y'all beauty and beast fans will get that). She climbed up to the vent pulling the cover off and crawling in.
   She had dust bunnies all over her, not that she minded. She finally got to the cell she wanted- 652 W. She pushed the screen until it fell, clattering to the floor. She jumped down, and cursed.

  The man just stared at Cinder. "Um hello?" He had an American accent. Americans, great. Cinder couldn't stand them (neither can I. And I am one).
  Carswell Thorne
ID #0082688359
Born 22 May 106 T.E., American Republic
FF 437 media hits, reverse chron
Posted 12 Jan 126 T.E.: Ex-ar air force
Cadet, Carswell Thorne, has been
convicted and sentenced to a six-year
prison sentence at the end of a speedy
two-week trial....
Came across Finder's vision.
   "Attempted robbery of a necklace? Real smooth." Is the first thing to come out of Cinder's mouth.
"Um yeah? Who are you?" Asked Carswell Thorne.
"Cinder." He raised an eyebrow. "Well Cinder." He stood up. "Captain Carswell Thorne. You can call me Captain, Captain Thorne, Captain Carswell Thorne, Captain Carswell, Carswell, or Thorne." Cinder rolled her eyes, and arrogant. American and arrogant. Great. "It says that you are a cadet, only." Cinder said bluntly, walking over to to the wall where the toilet comes out and started to pull it out. "Yes well, you can never trust the internet. If you know what I mean."
   "Yeah, or the plastic surgery done on those girls on your port screen. How did you get one anyway?" She nodded her head toward the cot. Thorne turned red. "Yes well, I am very persuasive.... I have a lady guard." He sat back down.
_________________

Carswell Thorne was looking at his port screen that his guard gave him to make him shut up. A little Wi-Fi made his time in New Beijing a lot more interesting. He was making googly eyes at one picture when a young girl fell into his cell.
   She was pretty, gorgeous, no perfect. She had long shiny straight hair, big round brown eyes, and a metal hand and leg. She had a heart shaped face with a small nose, and a almost non existent Cupid bow on her lips. And yet she still looked perfect. She looked no older than sixteen. What was she doing in jail. How dangerous could she be?  He just sat there staring at her.

   She was digging stuff out of his wall, she kept wiping at her face like there was dust on it. "I thought these halls were empty?" She said absent mindedly. "I guess I am special." She snorted. "Why are you here anyway? What did you do? Did you kill someone! Are you....." He kept asking questions. He couldn't stop, why? She finally turned around, "Will you just leave me alone."
  Something controlled him when she said that. He sat back not looking at her and stared at a wall. Tears were threatening to come out. He wasn't hurt or sad, they felt as if they were somebody else's.

  Cinder snapped and told him to back off. She could feel a hotness come off her when she said that. It didn't hurt physically like the other times. This time it hurt emotionally. She yielded her gift on him to leave her alone, and she put her anger and sadness into him. It as maybe the closest she could to get real tears out of her eyes.

------------ A/N
(895 words)
  My goal to make a 1,000 word chapter is too much effort. And I know a chapter actually on a week day too. I had to leave swim early because my bro wasn't feeling good. Anyway enjoy.
  - Socially awkward butterfly