What happened?

First, I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I mean I have half of one thousand reads on my first story! And now over 200 on this one! It make me ecstatic, you guys have really made my whole wattpad journey more fun. And yet I'm still finding out new things.... Anyways story time!

   "Wait so what happened?" Cinder asked, sitting down in the cockpit. "Well apparently, you overheated or something." Thorne said. "As good as that guess was Captain. Your wrong." Iko's voice came in. "You used a lot of energy just using your glamour. And in your delusional state you used your remaining power to put me into the ship. And that's how we got out of here!" She chirped.
   "Yeah, well. If you," Cinder pointed at Thorne, "ever open my control panel again, so help me that...." Peony came running in. "That's enough. Cinder you need a shower. Captain already took one." Cinder nodded and left the room, yelling "I hope it's not too much to ask for clean.... everything by the time I come out."

     "Who knew that a shower could feel so good." Cinder came back out to the cockpit with black boots, cargo pant (which were held by a belt, being two sizes too big), and a black t-shirt tucked into the pants. And who forget her signature messy high ponytail. She stopped in her tracks. The whole place was cover in plastic bins, guns, and lots of canned food. "I wasn't even in there for fifteen minutes!" She laughed.
    Peony tilted her head. "You know Cinder, I should introduce you to a good friend of mine. Their name is called hairbrush." She pushed herself from the floor, "Come on, I will brush it. Oh and hairbrush's friend too, their name is conditioner."
   Peony pulled her with her. "No no no! Peony, we need to open creates with guns and food. I will use conditioner in my next shower, and second. I will use a brush when my hair is dry. Deal?"
   "Deal."

_____A/N
   (344)
  Ok so that was just kinda a cute fill in, for I have just come up with a dark plot later on. *evil laugh, coughs because I am pathetic* ok now I gotta write it down......

-Socially awkward butterfly

  Ok I know I put that pen some.... oh your still here. Um well. You aren't gonna get sneak peaks. Ok ok fine. Here it is..... *deep breath, waits a few seconds. Makes sure everything is silent.* something happens.....
Bye!!!