Meetings part 2

Scarlet stared at the chip. He had helped her again. She noticed it was extremely quiet, there were always foot falls, talking, something. But nothing, she had to leave now. Scarlet slid the ID under the scanner through the bars, and she ran looking through every cell to find her grandmother.
   "Scarlet..." a small voice said.
   "Grandmere?" She cried. As Scarlet looked into the cell she saw her grandmother lying on the floor with bandages on her hands, arms, legs, everywhere.
    "Scarlet what are you doing here?  You need to leave at once."
   Scarlet shook her head. She couldn't leave her, she just found her.
   "Listen, I need you to find her. Find Linh Cinder, and get her to Luna."
   "I know who she is grandmere. I will take her to Luna, but I need you too."
   Her grandmother shook her head. "No I'm too weak. Listen, find the girl. Find Selene. I love you my dear girl. I love you with all my heart." Hot tears fell down Scarlet's  face.
   "I love you too grandmere I love you so much!" And those were the last words spoken between the two. She kissed the top of her grandmother's already cold forehead and turned around.
   A figure stood above Scarlet and the corpse of her grandmother. "Heart warming, really." He said.
   "How much did you hear?" Scarlet's heart started to pound.
   "Just the exchange of I love yous. Now if you don't mind. I would love for you and your grandmother to be reunited, but my friend and I have come to save your ass. Thorne, Captain Carswell Thorne." He held out a hand to help her up.
   "Scarlet."
   "Scarlet Benoit. Yeah yeah we already know who you are."
   They both ran through the opera house. "Was it empty when you got here?" She asked as they ran.
   "Yeah pretty much. Why?" He raised an eyebrow at her.
   "Because it's not anymore!" She screamed as Ran jumped at her.

   Thorne tried shooting at the guy attacking Scarlet, but couldn't get a good point for he kept on moving. Another man jumped at the smaller one attacking Scarlet. Thorne yelped.
   "Will you guys stop attacking!" He screamed. The bigger man ripped him off of Scarlet.
   The smaller man laughed. "Go ahead brother. Try and kill me, Master will never allow it." The other man growled at him.
    "Your not worth my time, Ran."
   Ran smiled of triumph, that was until the Scarlet grabbed Throne's gun and shot him. The bigger man dropped Ran down and looked at Scarlet with wide eyes.
   "How many time had he tried to kill us in the last week?" She asked the man. Scarlet turned to Thorne, "Carswell Thorne this is Wolf," She turned to Wolf, "Wolf this is Carswell Thorne." Both men nodded at each other.
   "As much as I love it here, my friend is fighting off the other big guys alone, and she has a 14 year old on my ship. I rather not let either one die."
    "Let's go then." Wolf said walking ahead.

    Cinder officially hated Paris. At that time she had taken down there wolf looking guys and was shooting her darts from her finger at another one. Thorne appeared with two other people from the opera house.
   One of them was one of the wolf guys. "He is too trusting sometimes." Cinder said through clenched teeth.
   Once they were close enough she shot him with a dart. The Scarlet girl cursed. "What was that for!" She screamed.
   "Even if he is an ally he and any of us really can be controlled by the Thaumaturge." She yelled back. Scarlet threw her hands in the air.
   "Whatever."
   "Cinder, how about we just get Wolf and get back on the Rampion." Thorne offered, placing a hand on her shoulder.
   "Fine."

  Thorne Scarlet and Cinder all heaved Wolf on their backs, Cinder still hand her gun pointed ready to fire. They made it to the ship, as Thorne said the password the worst part of the journey came.
   Six of the wolf men surrounded them, along with the Thaumaturge. "Master Jello!" Scarlet screamed sarcastically. He sneered at her.
   "Jael. Will be fine."
  "No. I like Jello." Cinder said to Scarlet, but loud enough for him to hear. He smiled.
   "Linh Cinder. My queen has wanted your head for some time now." He took a step forward. Thorne raised his gun.
  "No. Stay away." Thorne stepped forward. Cinder saw that the men were getting anxious.
    Cinder did the one thing she wish she didn't have too. She used her gift. She used more as a way to tell Thorne what she wanted to say without saying.
   She felt for his bioelctricity. She simply slid the command.'take down Jael, secretly though. Don't make him notice.' She then let go of him. He turned to her and nodded his head. He walked around them.
   "You see Jello. You think you have won, but really it's us that have." Cinder stepped forward. She turned to Scarlet, "How well can you fly?"
   "Pretty well." Scarlet replied. With that Scarlet left to start the ship. Cinder dragged Wolf into the ship just enough so he was in there. Bam! Jael stood frozen for a second before falling to the ground, dead.
   "Thorne I'm sorry. I didn't want too...."
   "It's fine. His smile annoyed me anyways."
   The soldiers started to go on their own, looking for a kill.
   "Let's go before they kill us or before we get spotted." Cinder said running up the ramp. She sat down on the floor close to Wolf. The world became dizzy and started to black out, when she then passed out on the floor.

   (952)
That was so rushed! I'm sorry for that. I'm just trying to finish this. Anyway love y'all bye!!!!!!
   -Socially awkward butterfly