She ran again

It was miserable, Cinder's older sister, Pearl was hanging onto Kai all night. The ball was bland. His mind always went back to her. He kept replaying her in his mind. Lunar. Cyborg. Who cares if she is a cyborg. He would have care, everyone cared. Yet he didn't anymore.
   Kai walked down to his chambers, trying to avoid Levana at all costs. He didn't even remember falling asleep, maybe he didn't.
   Kai was dancing with Levana, feeling sick about it. Then, there she was. Her dress was silver perfect on her. The gloves he gave her were on as well. Her hair was up in a simple yet beautiful ponytail. And no make up. Cinder.            
     She was walking down the stairs, along with her sister, Peony. He heard their names being announced. Peony as a guest and Cinder as his personal guest. Peony split off. Cinder walked straight towards him. "Hello." Her eyes were glowing.
  "Hi." He said back. She looked around. "Do you want to dance." She held her hand out, he saw something when he looked at her. Something was off. "Well?" She asked less patient. He looked at her other hand. The glove was melting. Her skin red hot. Not skin, metal. He looked at her face again.
    That's what was wrong. It was perfect. She screamed, falling to the ground. Nothing made sense to him. He turned to see Levana standing still. She was using her glamour, doing something to Cinder. "I was wrong." The queen said. "You aren't a shell. You are a lunar. You are a fugitive." She screeched. "I want her dead!" She stomped off.
   Kai said something to Cinder. He didn't hear, his mind was spinning. The next thing he knew Cinder was running down the steps to the garden. SNAP! Her foot came off.
   Kai shot up in bed. It wasn't real. That ball wasn't real. He was never going to see her again.

--------------A/N
IM BACK BABY!!
Ok so that chapter is as you can guess a dream Kai had of Cinder if she was at the ball. (Somewhere around 350 words. Oops) so I know it was kinda everywhere, but that is what I was going for. Anyway, first chapter of the year. Good? bad? maybe baby? Anyway I am gonna go watch Harry potter and eat. Bye!!!!
   - Socially awkward butterfly