The taste of winning is sweet

"Levana! Please stop!" Kai came running down the hall. She smiled under her veil. "Yes. Kai?" She asked sweetly.
    "Please call off the attacks." Levana gasped over dramatically. "Attacks?" She heard Kai's eye roll. She had gotten to him.
    "And what will I get in return?" She turned to him. Relieving the duty of the veil. "I will agree to a marriage alliance." She had won. He was now in the palms of her hands.
    "Of course. My dear emperor. I will get to it ASAP." Kai nodded respectfully.
    "I will have Torin set up a press conference."
As soon as she got to her chambers she let out a laugh. Winning was sweeter than she expected.

   "That's so unfair!" Peony yelled at Thorne in a very unlady like way. "I don't control him." Thorne laughed back.
    "Then learn how to do it. Lunars do it. Why can't you?" She pushed him lightly.
    "You're right. I'm sorry I'm pathetic not learning how to use a glamour."
    "Well, you are though...." Cinder said walking with a platter of peaches and spam. "And what's unfair?" She asked placing the tray on Thorne's lap.
    "Emperor hot sauce is having a press conference for you."
   "What?" She walked up to the screen.
   "Shh. It's starting!" Iko squeaked.

     'We are here as one United planet.' He started.
    "Oh this can't be good." Peony stated sitting down.
    'The lunar fugitive Linh Cinder,'
   Cinder raised a hand while the rest (not including Iko) cheered for her like she won a prize. Cinder took a closer look at Kai, the stress had gotten to him, but he was still very attractive.
    'Had escaped from jail. And we have and are still doing everything in our power to find her and take her back into custody. Yet another matter was made 45 minutes ago. The attack of lunar soldiers on Earth.'
    "No. No Kai. Don't do it." Cinder started take off her boot.
     'To save our beloved planet I have agreed to a marriage alliance with Queen Levana of Luna. That will be all today. We will not be taking questions.' And the screen went blank.
    "STUPID!" Cinder screamed throwing her boot at the screen.
   "Agreed." Said Thorne, "they didn't talk about me, Peony, or even Iko."
   "This is nothing the time to joke around. Peony, that information you have on the Scarlet girl get it out. She may have information on her grandmother's knowledge of me."
   "Got it." Peony went to go get her port from her bunk. Cinder shoved a hand into her messy ponytail. "Thorne. How long will it take us to get to France?"

   Cinder had never been so scared while landing I her life. Thorne's landings were worse that his take offs. But there they were in Paris, France (if you guys desperately want Thorne to flirt with Émilie in this then get ten people to tell me to do it). There were bodies everywhere, dead and alive. The smell of blood too over powering.
   "Peony stay here. Keep everything locked and stay in your bunk. Got it?" Thorne spoke sternly to her. "I don't want Cinder to kill me because of you."
    "Ok ok...."
   "Thorne, you ready?" Cinder called.
   "Yup! Let's do this."

  Scarlet had been staring at the same wall for what felt like hours. The beep of an ID scanner went off. A lunar wolf was there. "Ready to talk to dear old granny?" He asked. She turned around. "Take me to her!"
    (Ok so I'm lazy and stuff so she has conversation with granny, granny is not granny. And wolves get the info they needed and now she is back in her cell.)
   This time she was staring at the metal bars that kept her. Not only did they keep her from her real grandmother, they had Wolf betty close to her. Too close. Another Lunar came, Wolf. He was wearing what all the others were wearing, black tops with black pants and combat boots. His hair with combed back and all the sweat and dirt was washed from him.
    She stood up. "What are you doing here?"
   Nothing.
   "What do you want!"
   Nothing.
   "I can't believe I trusted you. I... let you touch me!" She said disgusted.
  He walked to her and kissed her. His tongue shoved something into her mouth. And with that, he left. She spat the thing out of her mouth. He was standing outside of her cell. All he said was, "You will need it very soon." And walked off.

(756)