Part 7

The Eng. version will be published tomorrow. SORRY for making you guys wait!

Orphanage!!

Gauri goes to Ridhima's cabin to talk about the English classes. She agreed but it will not be counted as a degree since the class is only for the children. Gauri too agreed because she only want to know the language so she can apply for jobs. She went to the class and sat at the back seat when a kid came running to her, handing her a note. A confused Gauri took it and asked the kid.

G: Ye kis ne bheja?

K: didi ye bare baal wale uncle ne bheja hai.

G: Hmm, thank u.

The kid left and Gauri opened the note unaware of the fact that Omkara was looking at her, hiding behind the pillar.

Note: agar maaf kar hi diya hai to dosti karne mein kya problem hai.

Coffee with me after lunch? Agar haan hai to give a smile, aur agar na hai to ye note garbage mein phenk do lekin phir mujhe lage ga ke tum ne mujhe abhi maaf nahi kiya aur mein tumhare peeche para rahoon ga jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi kar deti to soch lo dosti ya....

Will be waiting.

Gauri smiled a little but hid it looking here and there to see if he is looking at her but does not see him. She then, throws the note in garbage, not letting herself to not fall weak this time. Om felt sad but he didn't give up and decided to try again. After the class, Gauri came to sit on her desk when she noticed another note placed on her table with a cute small sorry card. She read the note. Om was witnessing her this time as well.

Note: Coffee? Please! Abhi bhi time hai soch lo.

This time, instead of throwing it, she turn a note and write something on it and leave. Om gets happy seeing her writing instead of throwing it again. He moves to her desk after she leaves and sees the note.

Note: hum ap ko maaf kar chuke hain. Iss sab ke liye humare pas time nahi hai. Ap please apna aur humara time mat zaya karen. Please

Om squizes the note in his hand throws it in anger.

G: WTH, itna attitude... fine, mein bhi Omkara Singh Oberoi hoon, ab dekho mein kya karta hoon...

After some time, Gauri was walking in the corridor when she suddenly felt someone holding her wrist and pushed her in an empty room, closed the door behind and pinned her to wall. Gauri closed her eyes due to fear then, slowly opens to find Om standing in front of her with smirk on his face. She gets angry.

G: Ye kya tarika hai? Humari jaan nikal gayi thi.... (frustrated) Ap chahte kya hain?

O: wo mein bta chuka hoon.

G: Hum bhi jawab de chuke hain.

O: Tumhara masla kya hai, itna attitude kyun? Sirf coffee ka hi to kaha hai.

G: Humare pas iss sab ke liye time nahi hai.

O: mein tumhe phir se moka de raha hoon maan jao warna phir pashtaao gi

G: hum nahi pashtaaen ge

O: Soch lo

G: Soch liya

O moving back getting something out from his bag which was placed on a table and hiding it at the back, Gauri did not notice what it is.

G: ap ka chupa rahe hain?

O: Phir se keh raha hoon soch lo, mein Omkara Singh Oberoi hoon mere se panga bhari padega.

G irritated: humein nahi sochna..kya hai ap ko

O showing her hand: theek hai, tumhari marzi

Omkara forwarded his hand close to Gauri who was looking down and then looks up and gets shocked. She felt as if she got a heart attack.

G screamed in fear: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Om was laughing at her, enjoying.

O smirking and chuckling: mein ne kaha tha soch lo lekin... ab pushtaao.

G: Chooohaaaa, Omkaraji plij isse hum se door rakhiye, humein choohe se bohut dar lagta hai plij.

O: Pta hai iss liye to laya hoon

G shocked: kaa apko kaise pata?

O: bas pata hai.

G understanding: Richa tujhe to mein choron gi nahi aaj.

O: acha to btao

G: kaa?

Gauri scared tries to move but Om stops her by forwarding the rat near her face. She fearfully stands trying hard not to scream again.

O: ye hi ke Coffee pe aa rahi ho ya nahi

G: ye tarika hai kisi ko coffee pe bulane ka aur wo bhi jab maafi mang rahe hon.

O: wo kehte hain na jab ghee seedhee ungli se na nikle to ungli tedhi kar leni chahiye. Tum ne hi mujhe ye sab karne par majboor kiya hai. To btao aa rahi ho ya nahi (forwarding his hand again)

G extremely scared: aahhh acha acha acha aaon gi aaon gi, ab plij isse door kariye plij

O: ye hui na ache bachon wali baat. Ye lo (putting the rat back in his bag but he suddenly takes it out and shows it to her just to tease her, she screamed and he laughed). Sorry sorry, ye lo ab rakh diya.

He puts it back. She gets very angry and stamps her feet on floor and leaves with anger and irritation sitting on her nose. Om smiled at her antics. Little did they know one person was listening to their conversation with shocked eyes and that was one and only our Rudy.

R talking to himself shocked: O aisa bhi hai? Ye to pakka Shivay bhaiya ka bhai nikla, zabardasti karni to koi inse seekhe...lekin ye larki kon thi aur O coffee ke liye itna zidd kyun kar raha tha?..... Kahin Anika didi sahi to nahi keh rahi thi. Kahin ye Richa to nahi thi?.... Wah O bhabhi to bari achi chooni hai, ap ko takkar to deti hain, lekin inke baare mein aur janana ho ga par pehle Shivay bhaiya aur bhabhi ko btata hoon.

He calls AniShiv and tells them everything he saw. They gets shocked and decides to know who she is who woke up old Om antics. They were super excited for their new mission but also worried by thinking about the future, Ridhima and family.

Precap: Coffee! AniShivRu after Om!

Sorry guys for the short update since I had to study, but try to give longer ones after.

Please vote & comment!!!

Thanks!!