Part 11

Gauri had informed Shivay everything when she was in fitting room. He is still unaware of the fact that rikara are fighting with death. He had informed police, and they have tracked Gauri's phone. The police reach there and with the force they smartly get caught of all the terrorists and they immediately call the ambulance for all injured. An inspector calls Shivay and informs him of rikara being hospitalized. Without thinking further, the whole oberoi family, Ridhima and Richa reach at the hospital.

Hospital!!

ShivRu worried runs to the receptionist.

S: terrorist attack patient Omkara singh oberoi and Gauri kumari Sharma?

R: to the right plz

AniShivRuRid immediately runs towards the direction and others follow them crying. ShivRu sees Omkara being entered in ICU, they run to him with tears, hold his hand and he whispers in unconscious state.

O: Gauri

S: Om, Gauri?

The nurses take him in the ICU.

S/R badly sobbing: Ooommmmmmmmm!!!!!

ShivRu feel weak on their knees and they fall down crying badly with the support of each other and the hospital bench. Anika comes running and hugs them both for comfort but, she herself is not able to stop her tears. All the family members were crying. (sad lafzon ka yeh rishta nahi plays in BG) Finally, reality shook Shivaay and he stood up.

S: Gauri? Gauri kahan hai?

He runs through the corridor and ask a nurse about Gauri.

S: Nurse, Gauri? Terrorist attack patient?

N: Oh, I am so sorry but her condition is very critical, the bullet was shot very close to her heart, the operation is going on, ap dua kijiye... aur Omkaraji kon hai? Patient unconsciously unhen bula raha hai, agar ho sake to unhen jaldi bula lijiye, it will be good for her condition.

Shivaay breaks down hearing this, he can't do anything. Omkara himself is suffering then how can he help. He cries out loud while Anika supports him and Rudra. The ICU doors were closed for hours and this was making them all restless. Finally, the doors open and they see Gauri is being shift to Om's room.

S: Doctor yeh kya ho raha hai?

D: Mr. Oberoi, the operations for both patients went well but they are still critical, and the patients are continuously calling each others name, we thought it is better to keep them both close for their recovery and consciousness. Don't worry, it is the bigger room and the equipments are also there for each. Ap bas dua karen dono ko hosh aa jaye within 24 hours varna...

S:Varna kya doctor?

D: I am sorry to say lekin wo coma mein ja sakte hain, ya phir death bhi ho sakti hai.

The doctor leaves. Shivaay breaks down in tears with Rudra. They all starts praying for their health. On the other side, in the room Om whispers Gauri's name two/three times. Gauri, hearing her name from Omkara gets some conscious and her hand start to move a little and she starts to breath heavily. Just then Anika enters the room with doctor's permission and see Gauri's condition and calls doctor. Doctor checks her and says she is getting better. He injects her and after few minutes she gets conscious. The first word she speaks was Omkara's name with tears in her eyes.

A: Gauri, tum theek ho?

G: Omkaraji

A: Gauri, Om tumhare saath hi hai, woh dekho (pointing to her right)

Gauri sees Omkara and her heart breaks seeing him in this condition with machines all around him. She then questions Anika about his health.

G: Bhaujai, Omkaraji kaise hain? Doctor ne kya kaha?