Part 15

Hi all, since some of you are confused because of the promo so I thought to let you guys know that Gauri's mom is not villian, in fact that track is going to be so much fun and I am very excited to write it. This is all I am going to say because I don't want to end the suspence. And enjoy reading....☺️

Oberoi Mansion!!

Om storms in and straightly goes in his room and locks the door. Anika and Bhavya see this and gets tensed.

A: Isse, kya ho gaya? Kahin hum ne kuch zyada to nahi bol diya?

B: Pata nahi, Chalain chal ke baat karte hain.

A: Nahi, mujhe lagta hai humein Shivaay ka wait karna chahiye, wo baat karenge to Om unhen bata de ga.

B: Theek hai.

When Shivaay comes, AniBhav tells him everything.

S: I think tum dono kuch zyada hi bol diya.

A: Haan iss liye to keh rahi hoon ke ap jake uss se baat kijiye.

S: Nahi, ab tum dono ne ye sab bol hi diya hai to mujhe lagta hai, humain unhen thoda time dena chahiye apni feelings samajhne ke liye.

B: Lekin Bhaiya, agar dono mein baat bigad gayi to?

S: To hum hain na, hum sab clear kar den ge, abhi kuch na karna hi behtar ho ga.

A/B: Theek hai.

The next three days, Om ignored Gauri, didn't call her or meet her. He tried to keep himself busy, hardly smiled and spent most of the time in his room, he even stopped eating properly. This behavior oh his was noticed by the gang and they worried for his health but stayed silent. On the other side, Gauri was restless because of Om's ignoring. She was not able to understand the reason behind his behavior. This was making her tensed and when thinking about him unknowingly have tears in her eyes and she wipes them off without trying to know the reason behind these unwanted tears. It's now the fourth day, she haven't spoken to Om and this was enough to lose her patience. She decides to confront him and leaves for Oberoi Mansion.

G: Anika Bhaujai.

A: Arre Gauri, tu kab aayi?

G: Bas abhi... Bhaujai, Omkaraji kahan hain?

A: Apne kamre mein, pata nahi kya ho gaya hai usse, aapne kamre mein hi rehta hai aj kal.

G: Acha, hum milke aate hain.

A: Hmm, ja

Omkara's Room!!

Gauri enters in and find no one, then she hears water sound from washroom and decides to wait for him to come out. Om comes out wearing a shirt, button still open. They see each other and gets shocked.

G closing her eyes: Omkaraji, apne butto...

Just then she turns around covering her eyes and slips but Om holds her from her waist. Shivers run down their body feeling each other's touch after days. They were lost in each other as if trying to cover up for they days they haven't seen each other. (Saathiya plays) After a long eyelock, Gauri's eyes went on his chest and she immediately closes her eyes.

G: O..Om...Omkaraji, hamain choriye aur apne kapre ache se pehniye.

Reality shook Om by listening to her and they straighten up, he closes his buttons. And they avoid eye contact, embarrassed.

O sternly: Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

G: Aap se milne aaye the.

O: Kyun?

G: Ka matlab kun? Ab agar aap hamara phone na uthaiyen, na hum se milen to ka hum bhi apne dost ko bhool jayen.

O: Kyun, ek dost ko itni importance, ya phir kisi aur se dil bhar gaya hai?

G hurt: ka matlab hai aap ka?

O: Kuch nahi yeh batao Raghav kahan hai?

G: Iss sab mein Raghav kahan se aa gaya?

O: Oh sorry, tumhare Raghav ko main beech mein le aya, sorry

G: Ap ka ke rahe hain, humain kuch samajh nahi aa raha, aur Raghav ne ka kiya hai jo aap itna gussa kar rahe hain.

O: Nahi nahi, Raghav to kuch kar hi nahi sakta, uss ke bare mein main kuch ghalat kaise bol sakta hoon, varna tumhe bura lag jaye ga na.

G: Haan, humein bura lage ga kyunki woh hamara...

O angrily shouting: Kyunki wo tumhara aashiq jo hai, right?

G shocked with tears: ka? Yeh ka keh rahe hain aap?

O: Woh jo sach hai... Tum janti ho mujhe jhoot se nafrat hai phir bhi tumne mujhse jhoot bola, kyun?

G crying: Hum ne koi jhoot nah...

O: Shut up, just shut up, aur jhoot sunne ki himmat nahi hai mujh mein. Jao tum, aur ja ke apne Raghav se jhoot bolo lekin meri jaan chod do.

Gauri breaks down listening to his words and Om control his best not to melt seeing her tears and stayed stern. After a minute of crying, Gauri wiped her tears and decides to be strong.

G: Aap ek baar phir hamain ghalat samajh rahe hain,.. Aur humain samajh nahi aa rahi aap ko kis baat ki itni takleef ho rahi, aap kya cheez itni paresaan kar rahi hai. Hamari jindagi hai, hamari marji, hum Raghav ke saath hain ya nahi aap ko iss se ka?....... (she almost shouts and then calms down.) Agar aap hum se jaan chudwana chahte hain to ye hi sahi, aj ke baad hum aap se nahi milenge.

Gauri storms out crying while Om anrily hits his hand on the wall with teary eyes. (Sad saathiya plays)

Precap: Realization of love.

SORRYYYY for the short update, I am a little busy today but promise to give long one in future. Hope you all like it☺️☺️☺️

Plzzz Keep supporting through votes or comments!!!

Thank you all!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍