Part 4 (Eng.)

Hello everyone, sooo sorry for being late then I promised. Actually, I was not feeling well yesterday, had headache and throat pain so was very exhausted. So here is the English version of Part 4. And guys let me know what you think about this idea.....Have fun!

Oberoi Mansion!!!

Night.

Omkara was not able to sleep peacefully. He had been thinking about Gauri and all the incidents took place in Bareilly. He was very confused about his situation. He was determine to clear his confusion as soon as possible, even he doesn't know why he is so curious to know her truth. After a while, he gets thinking about their dance in orphanage, and unknowing a smile crept across his face, then their conversation during the dance came in his mind and his smile vanishes away as he comes to reality and realizes that he was smiling thinking about a girl whom he hate the most. He was himself extremely confused about his state. Why was she affecting him this much? He gets up from his bed and walks to the window, leans sideways to the window for support and folds his arms, looking out.

Morning.

Om gets ready to leave for the orphanage. He had made his mind to clear his confusion and to talk to Gauri, to know the real truth that he is not able to see. While ShivRu were shocked and confused about Omkara going to orphanage that too for two days in a row, because before he had never shown this much interest in Ridhima neither her orphanage. They thought to talk to him about this later since he just left in a hurry without even finishing his breakfast properly.

Orphanage!!!

Gauri came in orphanage still weak but made herself prepared to be strong no matter what happens. She had made clear to herself that she will stay away from Omkara and will focus on her job only. She walks in Ridhima's cabin to talk to her. She knocks on the door and step in when approved.

G: Ridhima ji

R: Oh Gauri, come, How are you now? feeling better?

G: Yeah, I am fine now, Thanks a lot for the day off yesterday, and I also wanted to apologize about yesterday.

R: Oh It's ok, if you are feeling good then get back to work, you do know how important this competition is?

G: Yes....umm ac..actually Ridhimaji I have a request, I...I..I mean I like to work alone and I can do better when I am alone. If someone is around me I get uncomfortable and forget the steps. I..if you don't mind, can I teach the kids alone today. You can check on them in the evening if they are doing good or not........Only if you are ok with it.

Ridhima thinks a while.

R: Gauri, you know, you are a teacher so you should be comfortable with people around you because if they will not see you then how are they going to learn the steps. you have to work on it, try to decrease your nervousness... (sighs) But since you just joined, I will not say anything and you are comfortable with the kids and since this competition is very important and I don't want anything to go wrong, so you can work alone only until the competition finishes off, but after that you have to work with the staff. Understand?

G: Yeah...thanku I should leave now.

Gauri turned around to leave when she almost bumped into someone but she stopped in a reflex. She looked up to meet Omkara's eyes. Which were different today, they were filled with anger till yesterday but today there was something else in it maybe a spark that she never noticed before. She came to reality just after few seconds and heads out ignoring him. While he just saw her exit. He turned around to see Ridhima when she called his name.