Part 5 (Eng.)

R: Yeah..a..ac...actually I..I can't tell you the truth......

This sentence shocked Omkara. The hope and excitement he had all vanished away in a second.

O: What??? But why? (silence) Why can't you tell me? What difference does it make? Just I will get relaxed a bit, so what problem do you have by telling me?

R (in a heavy voice): ....I don't have any problem in telling you, in fact I want to tell you the truth so that at least you should realize how pure my friend's heart is and how many wrong allegations you have put on her in first few meetings, but alas I can't do this, I am helpless.

O (guilty and confused): But, what kind of compulsion is yours that you can't tell me the truth?

Richa stays silent and thinks, flashback....

Omkara left after dropping Gauri home. Richa quickly went in Gauri's room and sees her sitting on bed, her hands wrapping her knees close to her chest, with an emotionless face but dried tear drop marks on her cheeks as if she just finished crying. Richa sat in front of her, putting hand on her hands.

R: Gauri, now tell what had happened today? And why did you come home with him?

Gauri did not utter a word or moved as if she haven't heard her. Richa shook her lightly to bring her back to senses.

R: Gauri...Gauri, what are you thinking, tell me?

G (wiping her tears): He left?

R: Yeah yeah he left, now say it all that happened?

G: Don't know what Sankarji had written in my fate? My husband is in front of me but I can't call him mine. He wants to know the truth from me and I can't even tell him that... (she narrated everything that happened in orphanage till her house (except the car romance obviously)).

R: But Gauri, if he is asking then why can't you just tell him the truth?

G: Richa, Omkaraji is a very nice person, if he gets to know the truth he will feel very bad and guilty that how he behaved with me... and I know he will try his best to correct his mistakes so, I don't want him to blame himself and feel guilty.

R: Gauri you are right, but guilt only stays for few days then it will go away, and everything will be normal... I think you should tell him.

G: It's not only that.. I am scared. In all of this, if I got closer to him then it will be very hard for me to go away from here. And what if his family thought of him to be wrong, and if differences come between him and Ridhimaji because of me, then I will never be able to forgive myself. Therefore, it is better he does not get to know the truth, and I should find another job as soon as possible.

Richa was teary now looking at her friend's state and was also feeling proud that she has very high level thoughts. She kept quiet because she doesn't have any justification because this time Gauri is kind of right but her inner friendly concern was telling her to teach him a lesson for hurting her dear friend.

R: Gauri I understand what you are saying but I still think you should tell him. What he did to you, I feel like teaching him a good lesson.

G (smiled a little to see her friend's concern for her): What difference will this make?...... let's just finish this topic here, and yeah you will also not say anything to him.

R: But Gauri, if he asks me I will not stay quiet...

G (holding her hand): Richa promise me you will not say anything, nothing....plij