Part 9 (Eng.)

Oberoi Mansion!!

Next day, in the evening, AniShivRu gathered some strength to finally tell the elders about Om and his love. They were a little tensed thinking about their reaction but Anika assured them that everything will be alright.

R: Bhabhi, are you sure this is gonna work?

A: Yeah, you two don't worry I'll handle everything.

Everyone was sitting in the lounge except Om, Ridhima, Gauri, Bhavya and Panditji. Anika comes and sits with Daadi to start the topic.

A: Daadi we have talk about something.

D: Yeah say puttar

A looking at ShivRu: Daadi w..wo..wo Shivaay will say it

S looks at Anika shocked: What? Yy..yeah Daadi actually... Ru..Rudy will tell you.

R confidently: Yeah Daadi, these two can't do anything, I'll say. Daadi, the thing is O can't marry Ridhima because he loves someone else.

Rudra says all this in a go with his usual style. While AniShiv looks at everyone for their reaction.

J/P/T/S/D: What? When? How? Who?

J: Om didn't say anything to me, are you all sure?

P: OMM, here he is going to get married soon and there he is time passing with someone else.

D: Be quiet Pinky, puttar what are you saying?

A: Yes, Daadi, Janvi Aunty, Rudra is right, we're confirm... Daadi it is not a sin to love someone, yes we agree that he was soon going to get married but, one don't think before loving, it just happens and we three think that we all should support him.

D: You are saying right.

J: But maaji, If Ridhima got to know that Om loves someone else then, how will she feel.

A girl who just entered the mansion: What?? Om bhaiya loves someone else?

R: Bhavya, when did you come?

B fake angry: You stay quiet, I only went abroad for case and you totally forgot about me, not even one call, do friends behave like this? And you didn't even tell me this big news.

R irritated: Really, just check your phone. If you get time from your police sights then you will be able to see other things, right.

A: Arre, both of you can fight later, now focus on the topic we are here for.

B/R glaring each other: Yeah

A: Janvi Aunty, I am sure when Ridhima gets to know about it, she herself will refuse to marry because she thinks Om as a really good friend.

J: Ok, but why didn't Om, himself tell us anything?

S: This is what we didn't understand as well...

R: Possible that O didn't want to hurt Ridhima.

S: Now, we have to cancel this wedding.

D: Anyways Billu, what is the name of the girl?

O who just entered with Ridhima: Which girl?

Everyone looks at Om and Ridhima, and then to each other. Anika thought to start the conversation. She goes near Om and pulls him, makes him sit on the sofa.

A: Om sit here and listen to me carefully. You see, we all got to know everything.

O confused: What everythi...