Part 16

Gauri was about to leave Oberoi Mansion with unstoppable tears, when suddenly she stopped, felt dizzy, fainted and fell down. Anika sees this and run towards her.

A tensed: Gaurii...

She taps her cheeks and puts her head on her lap.

A: Shivaay... Om...

Shivaay and Om comes and see Gauri on floor. Om froze at the spot to see Gauri in this condition, he was not able to move an inch as if his soul and all his strength is gone away. Shivaay patted on his shoulder to bring him back. He immediately run towards Gauri with full wet eyes and lifts her up and lays her on sofa. While, Bhavya brings water and Om sprinkles it on her face. She get conscious and gets up. Everyone gets relieved especially Om, he smiles with still wet eyes. Gauri sees him and they have a painful eye lock.

S: Gauri, tum theek ho?

G:Ji... Maaf kar dijiye aap sab ko paresaan kar diya.

A: Pagal hai kya? Apni chameli se maroon gi tujhe, meri jaan nikal gayi thi.

Gauri smiles seeing their love for her, but then her eyes meet Om's and she remembers their fight and tears start to form in her eyes. She tries to get up.

G: Ab hum chalte hain.

O: Nahi, koi zaroorat nahi hai, doctor ko aane do, check karwa ke chali jana.

G: Nahi...

S: Gauri, Om sahi keh raha hai, tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai tum kaise jao gi.

G: Nahi Bade Bhaiya, hum theek hain, bas thode chakkar aa gaye the, (eyeing Om) aur waise bhi hum kisi pe bojh nahi banna chahte aur sayad kuch logon ko mera yahan ruk na acha na lage.

Om understands she is referring to him and he feels guilty for yelling at her. Shivaay understands that something happened between Rikara by observing their expressions. He then sees Om signalling him to do something because she is not going to listen to him and he nods.

S: Gauri, tum kisi pe bojh nahi ho, meri behen ho tum aur behanein bojh nahi hoti.

G: Hum jaante hain Bade Bhaiya lekin hum nahi reh sakte yahan, Namaste.

She gets up to leave but Anika stops her.

A: Acha theek hai Gauri, agar tu jana chahti hai to tu ja lekin driver tujhe chod ke aaye ga kyunki main tujhe akele to bilkul nahi bhejne wali hoon.

Gauri nods because she cannot argue with her Bhaujai because no one can compete her. She leaves and Om goes to his room a little relaxed that she will reach home safely.

At night, Om didn't have dinner, he stayed in his room for the whole day. He has been thinking about all his moments with Gauri, his change in behavior, their fight and all.

O: Main uss ke bare mein kyun sochta rehta hoon? Woh mujhe itna kyun affect kar rahi hai? Jab bhi uss ke saath hota hoon kuch alag sa mehsoos hota hai jo kisi aur ke saath nahi sirf uss ke saath hi hota hai. Jab bhi uss se chot lagti hai to dard mujhe kyun hota hai? Main uski ankhon mein aansoo nahi dekh sakta. Uss ko Raghav ke saath dekh ke mera khoon kyun kholta hai? Uss ke saath zyada se zyada waqt guzarne ka dil kyun karta hai. Aise lagta hai jaise agar woh chali gayi to meri zindagi ka maksad hi khatam ho jayega. Lekin kyun? Kyun woh mujhe itna affect kar rahi hai?...

He was talking to himself, more like questioning himself, when Shivaay enters in his room.

S: Kyunki tu uss se pyaar karta hai.

Om looks at him shocked.

O: Shivaay, tu janta hai...

S: Ke tu pyar mein believe nahi karta, right?