Part 28

Rikara moves away little, but still in a hug. Gauri's hand on his chest, and his wrapping around her waist.

O: abhi bhi naraz ho.

Gauri shyly smiles and nodes in negative.

O: dekha saari narazagi door kardi.

G: wohi to hum chahte hain ke jab bhi hum aap se naraz hon, saadi ke baad bhi aap aise hi humein mana liya karein, kyun ke hum aap se zyada der tak naraz nahi reh sakte.

O naughtily: aise hi?

Gauri smiles, and nodes looking down.

O: To shaadi ke baad ke liye thori si practice abhi kar lein.

Gauri looks at him shocked, understanding his intentions.

G nervous: nahi..Omkaraji, koi aa jayega.

Om ignores her and starts moving closer to her. Gauri tries to move away but in vain so she gives up and lives in the moment. She close her eyes, breathing heavily. While, Om moves closer to her lips. There lips almost touched but, they jerk away listening to footsteps.

G: Omkaraji, koi aa raha hai, agar humein yahan aise dekh liye to bohut charenge humein.

O: Relax Gauri.

Om looks here and there, and then grabs her hand, taking her behind a wall size shelf full of books, so that no one sees them. They quietly stands there, when Shivaay comes in holding Anika's hand and pinning her to wall.

O whispering to Gauri: Shivaay? Iss se to pta tha main yahan hoon, phir bhi kabab mein haddi ban gaya.

G glares: Omkaraji...par ee dono karne kya aaye hain.

Just then they see Shivaay moving closer to Anika, about to kiss her. Rikara gets shocked and Gauri immediately close her eyes.

O: Pata chal gaya kya karne aaye hain.

G: Aap kahe tukur tukur dekh rahen hain.

She immediately covers her eyes with his hands.

O: Gauri.

G: Chup rahiye.

To their good luck, they hear some more footsteps causing Shivika to move away from each other, and they also immediately come and hide behind the same shelf. Shivika gets shocked to see Rikara there, while they get nervous. (Their conversation is in whispers.)

O nervously: Hi,

S: Tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho?

O: Wohi jo tu..

Gauri stops him by hitting on his arm.

O: Tujhe to pata tha na main yahan Gauri se baat karne aaya tha to phir kyun aaya yahan.

S teasing: Mujhe kya pata tha ke tumhari baat itni lambi ho jaaye gi.

O: Waise aap dono ki bhi baatein dekhin hum ne.

Anika gets embarrassed, and Shivaay was about to speak but stops hearing Gauri who is looking at the front with wide eyes..

G: Rudy Bhaiya.

Shivika and Om also looks there and gets shocked.

O/S: Rudra.

Rudra was holding Bhavya very intimately, applying colour on her.

O: Sab ko romance karne ke liye ye hi kamra mila tha.

Rudra starts moving towards her neck.

A: Rudra itna romantic hai mujhe to pata hi nahi tha.