Prologue

"Go on, be with her. Basta tatandaan mo lang na sa oras na paiyakin ka ulit niya, hindi ako aalis balikan mo ko kung saan mo ko iniwan. Mananatili ako kahit na anong mangyare pero sana sa susunod mong pagbalik eh ako na, ako na yung laman niyang puso mo hindi na siya."

"Bakit ganyan ka? Bakit sinasaktan mo yung sarili mo dahil sakin? I'm grateful to have you, but I was just afraid to admit that I'm slowly deeply falling inlove with you, Sana. I was just afraid of being hurt again that's why I can't say that now it's you."

It was all of sudden, it happens unexpectedly. Dahyun who's inlove with someone and Sana who's being stuck with her feelings for Dahyun.

The energetic tofu will made us think, if loving is just a maze, it's too complicated but it has an end.

The shy shy shy squirrel will prove us, that loving will accept all the pain for someone that you love. And you're ready to stay with her even if it's not you, the one that she needs.

Would Sana can make it until end? Until Dahyun will realize that Sana is much worth it than someone else?

Would Sana can still hold on to her words that even if it's not me, I'll stay.?

Would Sana can be stronger enough to wait for someone who's being so stuck in one person?

Would Dahyun let Sana give up until she realize her worth?

Would Dahyun can stand seeing her bestfriend on pain because of her?

Would Dahyun make things more complicated?

Is SaiDa will SAIL or SINK?

Do we still have a chance, EVEN IF IT'S NOT ME?

---

A/N : Dahil mapilit kayo shamefulshipper mojojojoycee sige gagawa pa ko ng SaiDa Fanfic. Last na yan.