3 || nightmares

When he had a nightmare about you leaving him.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

He always put his arms around you in bed, so when you wake up and find the bed empty— you knew something is wrong.

You found him in his office, staring into distance with his gun in his hands. You went to him and hugged him, taking him by surprise but he didn't push you away. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap. Just by the look in his eyes, you knew he didn't want to talk about his nightmare.

"Promise me you'll never leave?"

"I promise."

That is enough for him to smile and know that you will never ever leave him.

R I C K  F L A G

He knows how much you love him so he rarely gets this kind of nightmare. But this one time he was on a mission with the squad, and he had a nightmare about you leaving him. You told him that he was never there for you so you had enough.

Once he was awake, he quickly called you. Just by hearing your voice, he could breathe of relief.

"I miss you, Y/N."

Tears started to form in his eyes as the words rolled out of his tongue. When he said that, you were already crying on the line and it broke his heart even more.

"I miss you too."

"I'll come back soon. Promise me you'll be there when I come back, Y/N?"

You laughed.

"Of course, I will."

D E A D S H O T

He won't tell you whenever he had nightmare but when it was about you leaving him, he was so afraid.

As soon as his eyes opened, he looked around and smiled when he saw you were still sleeping by his side. He just wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head, knowing that you would never leave him.

K I L L E R  C R O C

You leaving him— is his biggest fear. He had a nightmare about this a lot in his life. And everytime you'll just assure him that you will be there and he trusts you.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what. Please trust me."

"I do."

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

He had no fear of losing somebody until he met you. And the nightmare was the worst thing that ever happened to him; tears in your eyes and suitcase in your hands, you opened the door and never looked back at him— it felt so real.

His scream woke you up from sleep and you quickly comforted him. He won't talk to you,  but relaxed under your touch after a moment.

"I'm here, Digger. I won't leave you."

"I know.."

E L  D I A B L O

He lost his love once, and he won't let it happen to you too. But the image of him burning you alive, leaving you as dust kept coming back haunting his sleep.

But luckily, you were always there to let him know that everything is alright.

"I'm alive. I'm fine. I love you."

You told him softly, and he finally could looked you in the eyes and nodded.

"I love you too, Y/N."