14 || jealousy

What you/he do(es) if you are jealous.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

What would you do

No one mess with your man. If somebody tries to, you'll just glare at them and it will scares them away without you saying anything. After they were gone, Joker will look at you proudly and gives you a smirk. He loves it when you are jealous.

What would he does

Seriously, no one dares to flirt or come close to you. You're the Joker's girlfriend for crying out loud!
You hate it when he is jealous because it means someone is going to get killed.

R I C K  F L A G

What would you do

You get jealous easily even when you know you shouldn't. If you're jealous, you'll sulk and cross your arms against your chest angrily. Rick could know when you're jealous and he found it quiet adorable when you try to deny that you're jealous.

What would he does

He just comes to you and wrap his arms around your waist to signal the person that he is jealous of that you're his. If the person still doesn't get it, he will kiss your forehead. It usually works.

D E A D S H O T

What would you do

If somebody flirts with him, you'll just hold his hand and give person a bad comments. You'll just mention on how bad you could be when you are mad and something like that. If the person keep flirting with him and tries to challenge you, you'll slap them without hesitation.

It happened once though— so it is real.

What would he does

He'll come to you and kiss you on the lips and makes the person who flirts with you uncomfortable and leaves. You'll just laugh at him after that.

K I L L E R  C R O C

What would you do

You'll pull him to you and he automatically will get the hint that you are jealous. He wants to tease you, but he wouldn't dare because jealous Y/N is the worst.

What would he does

Only a glare could chase the person away from flirting with you. No one dares to come near you nor hit on you.

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

What would you do

You'll try your best not to show your jealousy because you know how much Digger loves it when you're jealous. He will tease you about it and you hate it.

What would he does

Well, he can't hide his jealousy from you because you could smell it from afar. You're just the same like him, you love to tease him when he is jealous. You'll always know whenever he is jealous and that's mean: joke about it for a month.

E L  D I A B L O

What would you do

You don't get jealous often because you trust him and he always goes out with you and not by himself.

What would he does

He tries his best not to be jealous because he knows it could turn badly. You also know not to make him jealous of another man. You only love him and need him.