5 || who are you related to [DC]

If you're related to the characters in DC Comics.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

Believe it or not, you are Bruce Wayne's little sister. You know that he is the Batman, but you still go against him as you fell in love with the most wanted criminal in Gotham. As your brother, he doesn't want to fight you, but he had to as you're the queen of the clown.

R I C K  F L A G

You are Amanda Waller's niece. It is simple really, you two met through her and the feelings just came naturally.

D E A D S H O T

Barry Allen. Yes, you are The Flash's older sister. He never know about you being in love with Deadshot, and he will never.

K I L L E R  C R O C

The Riddler, you're his twin. But you hate riddles.

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

You are Black Canary's younger sister and it is kind of cool. You love her so much but she goes against your relationship with Digger— so you left and never met her again.

E L  D I A B L O

You're a cousin to Oliver Queen but he treat you like siblings so you both love each other very much.

×   ×   ×   ×   ×

Some of you has given me ideas for the preferences. No worries, I got them in my draft just wait until I finish them all!

Love you!