19 || his turn on

J O K E R

When you talk back to him.

You always listen to him like a loyal puppy, but sometimes his opinion is the opposite of yours so you talk back to fight him. When you did, he will pull you for a fierce and hungry kiss.

R I C K  F L A G

When you bite your lips.

You always bite your lips when you're doing something. He once told you that he might couldn't control himself when you bite your lips. But after he let you know this, you bite your lips even more!

You love it when he loses control on himself and starts to get all possesive towards you. Such a naughty girl.

D E A D S H O T

When you dance.

Which you do, a lot. You couldn't stop yourself from dancing to the music whenever you listen to them (except for the music before you go to sleep).

Sometimes you dance on purpose and it'll leave you and Floyd both naked and breatheless. ;)

K I L L E R  C R O C

When you're angry.

He often refers you to the angry bird because he thought that you look so cute when you're angry. You rarely get mad so it kind of turn him on to see that side of you. Angry and fierce— the two elements in you that always awaken the beast inside of him.

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

When you kiss his neck.

You always kiss his neck to tease him. It turns out to be more heated then. Just.. I don't have to explain this and you're already know.

E L  D I A B L O

When you sway your hips.

He gets turn on everytime he sees you sway your hips while you're walking or dancing. He doesn't give a damn if there is other people in the room, he will come to you and grab your butt— making you gasp in surprise but laughs soon after when you saw lust filled his eyes.

×   ×   ×   ×   ×

please leave a vote and comments.

i need your suggestions, darls. thanks.