26 || you can't sleep

What he does when you can't sleep.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

You often can't sleep when he is not in bed with you. You will stay up worrying about his safety. He knows this so whenever he couldn't be there with you, he will call you and asks you not to worry and get some sleep.

R I C K  F L A G

Cuddles. You both will stay in bed, cuddling when you can't sleep. You will put your head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat as he will traced your back with his fingers. There is no words between you. But it is a lovely silence.

D E A D S H O T

Ice cream. He will eat ice cream with you. You both will stay up talking while eating ice cream. He will talk to you about something sweet that you both have done in the pasts, and it'll make you laugh and forget about your problems.

K I L L E R  C R O C

Stargazing. Then he will say something cheesy like “the stars are beautiful but your beauty has put them to shame.”

C A P T A I N B O O M E R A N G

Both of you will watch movies together. From a cheesy romantic movie to a dramatic action ones, you and him love movies so much. Digger will point out the flaws in those movies while you listen to him, wondering how he could notice all of the details.

E L D I A B L O

You'd prefer to read. But no--- everytime you can't sleep, Chato will put on a song and asks you for a dance. You both will dance and laugh about something stupid. Then you will let yourself to feel sleepy as the sun is going to rise.

.
.
.
Phew! It's good to know that a chapter has finished. Do you have any suggestion for what I'm gonna do for the next chapter?