68

Fergal's POV

"Maybe you should calm down on the shots."

Sami said as I pounded the glass down.

"What's the point? I'm so done with Pam. I don't want her anymore. I hope she fucking really does succeed this time."

"Stop saying that shit. You don't mean it. If Pam died a couple weeks ago, you would've been devastated. And if you really think that, then Pam should find a guy who really cares about her cause you truly don't."

Sami yelled at me.

"I don't care Sami! She's a lying, cheating, selfish bitch!"

I yelled back.

"You really are a piece of fucking work! Pam has always loved and stood by you! And now you just leave her alone! You're the real bitch here!"

Sami yelled at me. I sighed as I looked down.

"Pam really does deserve better than you."

Sami said as he stood up and walking out of the bar. I rolled my eyes as I took another shot. I didn't need Pam. I didn't need my kids. Maybe I should just go back to Mandy. Or Kylie. They knew how to treated me better than Pam could. I pulled Pam's engagement ring out of my pocket and sighed.

"Won't be needing this anymore."

I said as I slammed it to the ground in anger. I needed to escape Pam. And I am damn well going to do it.