166

"Are you sure you don't wanna come out, love?"

Fergal asked as he moved a piece of hair from my face.

"I'm sure. I don't wanna puke at the club."

I said with a tiny laugh. I've been throwing up all morning and Fergal wanted us to go out with some of his friends. I just didn't have the energy.

"Okay. I'll be back in a little bit. I love you."

"I love you too."

I said as Fergal kissed my forehead and left. I sighed as I felt myself get nauseous again. Then I ran for the bathroom.

After I threw up, I laid down on the cold bathroom floor and just stared at the ceiling.

Later That Night

"Pam. Wake up baby."

I heard Fergal say as he woke me up. I opened my eyes and realized I was still on the floor in the bathroom.

"Why are you sleeping in here?"

Fergal asked with a laugh.

"I was throwing up and just fell asleep."

I said as I sighed.

"Come on."

Fergal said as he lifted me up. I buried my head into Fergal's neck as he carried me into the bedroom.

"Do you still not feel well?"

Fergal asked as he placed me in bed.

"I'm not so nauseous right now. It kinda reminds me of how morning sickness comes and goes."

I said with a tiny laugh. Then Fergal gave me a strange look.

"What?"

"Nothing. Get some rest. I love you."

Fergal said as he tucked me into bed and kissed me.